The Last Days of the GOP We could be witnessing the death throes of the GOP?!!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/115134/gop-death-watch-final-days-republican-party

lalo-shutdown-bomb.gif

cruz-thelma-louise.jpg

gop-bonner-party.jpg

yeap they would die pretty quick if the MEDIA would report on all the decades of court cases where the republican party was punished by the courts for cheating voters out of their votes.

Where have we heard this dimwitted prediction before?

Another dimwitted prediction from the party of "Wrong."

While there are evil people brainwashing mugs there will always be a Republican Party. The thing is to stop the gerrymandering that give these weirdoes power and disgraces the USA, which so many of us once loved.

It's hardly the death throws of the GOP. There are still plenty of GOP main street/Wall Street moderates to go around. You may be witnessing the end of the Tea Baggers but I don't even think this is the beginning of the end of southern radical conservatives having a deathgrip on the GOP.

Why does anyone think this is going to kill the GOP?

Polls show the voters are mad as hell, but they don't care. Most of their districts are safe, anyway. Most will get re-elected no matter what happens.

I still don't really get how gerrymandering is constitutional, or allowed.

Polls show the voters are mad as hell, but they don't care. Most of their districts are safe, anyway. Most will get re-elected no matter what happens.

I still don't really get how gerrymandering is constitutional, or allowed for the republican party, but I fully support it for the democrat party.

Fixed it for ya

I still don't really get how gerrymandering is constitutional, or allowed.

The bolded above is what really bothers me. It allows more extreme people to win seats in the House on both sides of the aisle.

Before anyone breaks out the confetti .. the Democratic Party will always come to the rescue of republicans with their own corporate-fed policies. In case anyone has forgotten, both parties are fully owned and operated by corporations.

2008 should have led to the decline of the Republican Party after George Bush, and many were writing the republican obituary then. But right on cue, democrats followed Bush with Obama and his corporatist weak-kneed policies .. and presto-chango, Republicans win HUGE in the midterms, and Obama has about the same poll numbers as Bush at this point in his administration .. and democrats are only doing marginally better than republicans outside of the shutdown.

The American people are turned off by both parties .. and the two-party duopoly has proven to be a major failure for the American people.

If you mean the end of the GOP as it is currently constituted with the likes of McConnell and McCain and Graham and Boehner and Cornyn and the rest of the lily livered linguine spined pussies getting the boot, then yeah, I hope you are right

Before anyone breaks out the confetti .. the Democratic Party will always come to the rescue of republicans with their own corporate-fed policies. In case anyone has forgotten, both parties are fully owned and operated by corporations.

2008 should have led to the decline of the Republican Party after George Bush, and many were writing the republican obituary then. But right on cue, democrats followed Bush with Obama and his corporatist weak-kneed policies .. and presto-chango, Republicans win HUGE in the midterms, and Obama has about the same poll numbers as Bush at this point in his administration .. and democrats are only doing marginally better than republicans outside of the shutdown.

The American people are turned off by both parties .. and the two-party duopoly has proven to be a major failure for the American people.
:hand:

If you mean the end of the GOP as it is currently constituted with the likes of McConnell and McCain and Graham and Boehner and Cornyn and the rest of the lily livered linguine spined pussies getting the boot, then yeah, I hope you are right
There's a big push to get rid of Cornyn in the primaries here in Texas right now. And he knows it.

While there are evil people brainwashing mugs there will always be a Republican Party. The thing is to stop the gerrymandering that give these weirdoes power and disgraces the USA, which so many of us once loved.

Another brain washed leftist dimwit who believes that gerrymandering is a uniquely Republican thing.

Dumbass!

It's hardly the death throws of the GOP. There are still plenty of GOP main street/Wall Street moderates to go around. You may be witnessing the end of the Tea Baggers but I don't even think this is the beginning of the end of southern radical conservatives having a deathgrip on the GOP.

Another laughably stupid commentary from the party of Dimwits. :rolleyes:

Back