Ted Cruz Is Living On Another Planet!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ted-cruz-living-another-planet-172534587.html

cruz-never-black-guy.jpg

Truth is, he's the funny looking little boy that you knew in grade school. Goopy eyes, a crooked mouth, and a pointed nose. The kid who was the high achiever in his studies but was completely left out of social activities that the other kids shared in. Hence, he will be a social outcast for the rest of his life.

Not uncommon for a hard right extremist. Our own PM Stephen Harper is remarkable similar. The awkward fat boy who was shunned by the other kids when they went out to play.

In many cares it results in the victim kid seeking revenge against his peers for the rest of his life.

Grow up. Your humour is grade school at best. If I'm making you angry then fight back in a more grown up way that I could pay attention to.

Truth is, he's the funny looking little boy that you knew in grade school. Goopy eyes, a crooked mouth, and a pointed nose. The kid who was the high achiever in his studies but was completely left out of social activities that the other kids shared in. Hence, he will be a social outcast for the rest of his life.

Not uncommon for a hard right extremist. Our own PM Stephen Harper is remarkable similar. The awkward fat boy who was shunned by the other kids when they went out to play.

In many cares it results in the victim kid seeking revenge against his peers for the rest of his life.

This is why I'm a Marxist-Leninist.

This is why I'm a Marxist-Leninist.

Those kind of social outcasts seldom attain real power but sometimes they do. They are the worst threat to harmonius government because their twisted mission in life is to find revenge upon those who hurt them in their formative years. Do a study of the very rich and you will find the personality disorder popping up in a lot of cases. They don't operate as good business men, even though they often succeed as that. They operate with a mind to reaping revenge on those who are not like them but are able to climb the ladder to success. This isn't something new in the study of psychology.

Back