Teapartier Jumps Ship Endorses Rino

Yoda

Rubio is a snake in every sense of the word, got elected by campaigning to be for the people, immediately turned into a teatard and then goes off on a Illegal immigrant amnesty campaign. He has DONE NOTHING for average americans. His office has been hammered with people telling him they voted for him and now thinks he sux and wont vote for him next time, me included I voted for him, you can bet that wont happen again.

Rubio backs McConnell

Sen. Marco Rubio says he'd back the Republican Senate leader against a tea party challenger.

"I do," the Florida Republican said on "Fox News Sunday" when asked if he supports Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.). "I do support Sen. McConnell's bid for reelection. I think he's trying to lead our conference. It's a diverse conference with a lot of different opinions. That's a tough job to begin with. And of course, he's got to represent his own state."

The Senate Conservative Fund, a powerful outside group, announced Friday it was backing McConnell's challenger, businessman Matt Bevin. While Rubio was associated with tea party groups during his Senate run, he has become more associated with establishment Republicans in recent years.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/2013/10/rubio-backs-mcconnell-175489.html?hp=r16

Why would a snivley leftist like you vote for a staunch Conservative Cuban American in the first place? Either you're a really poor liar or more politically confused than I had imagined.

Rubio is one of the few people in Congress that comprehends his role and why he is a Conservative.

P.S. the best thing Congress can do is stop interfering in our lives and reign in their penchant to spend other peoples money in order to get elected by low information fools like you.

Back