Survivors reveal the chilling truth about the world's most horrific torture camps

cancel2 2022

Canceled
[h=1]The tyrant who forces mothers to drown their babies: Survivors of brutal North Korean regime reveal the chilling truth about the world's most horrific torture camps[/h]
  • UN commission of inquiry in Seoul interviewing 30 defectors
  • Witnesses include Shin Dong-hyuk, author of Escape From Camp 14
  • Harrowing evidence of country's ‘political penal-labour colonies'
  • Accounts of mass executions, torture and forced labour
  • Starving prisoners - including children - resort to eating rats, lizards and insects

Why don't the people rise up....yes, they have guns, but the people have the numbers. Stockholm syndrome?

Because for the most part they're brainwashed into believing the government is their protector. Of course they did have riots earlier last year, during the beginning of the Arab Spring. May still have them in fact.

Because for the most part they're brainwashed into believing the government is their protector. Of course they did have riots earlier last year, during the beginning of the Arab Spring. May still have them in fact.

Back to the subject at hand....You're right, of course. But sooner or later the people will get sick of starving, sick of the tyranny and rise up.

Back to the subject at hand....You're right, of course. But sooner or later the people will get sick of starving, sick of the tyranny and rise up.

You watch too many movies. Tyrants everywhere have had a unique ability of conning the people into thinking they aren't the cause of their suffering.

Look at Cuba? Shitstain Cubans still loveCastro even though their lives suck

Look at Obama. The country is circling the drain but still people like you and Desh line up to gobble his knob

Less than a decade, no matter how far you REALLY want to go back.
4-ish years.

Wait....are starting to count when the seeds were planted for the revolution, or the total time that France and the UK ruled with a Monarchy?

Because I beg to differ....it was centuries before the people realized they had had enough and actually planted those seeds of change....sometimes.

Steelplate:

Based on my severly limited knowledge, the North Korean government prides itself on it's organization... and firepower. To believe that an uprising of starving forced laborers will lead to anything but their deaths is wishful thinking.

Steelplate:

Based on my severly limited knowledge, the North Korean government prides itself on it's organization... and firepower. To believe that an uprising of starving forced laborers will lead to anything but their deaths is wishful thinking.

Yes....many will die. That's a given but a large crowd rushing a platoon of soldiers armed with AK's will win....they can't kill them all. Then the peasants have SOME weaponry and some limited ammunition.

The thing that pisses me off most about this is that China COULD overthrow the regime. They could airdrop supplies and weapons to the people. They know what conditions are like up there, yet they barely flinch.

That's why sometimes I get upset at Conservatives touting how far China has come with the influx of Capitalism.

Yes....many will die. That's a given but a large crowd rushing a platoon of soldiers armed with AK's will win....they can't kill them all. Then the peasants have SOME weaponry and some limited ammunition.

The thing that pisses me off most about this is that China COULD overthrow the regime. They could airdrop supplies and weapons to the people. They know what conditions are like up there, yet they barely flinch.

That's why sometimes I get upset at Conservatives touting how far China has come with the influx of Capitalism.

I'm reading this (below) right now. It's some interesting background.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/04/15/the-doctrine-of-kimilsungism/

China doesn't want millions of refugees so they prop up the regime.

China doesn't want millions of refugees so they prop up the regime.

Why? They have many vacant cities where they expected economic expansion and it did not happen. Fill those cities and you have a ready made labor force ripe for the picking.

I'm reading this (below) right now. It's some interesting background.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/04/15/the-doctrine-of-kimilsungism/

Interesting read....South Korea does play a part in this. Perhaps that's why Obama pushed for the South Korean/Panama trade agreement....in the agreement, South Korea can seek labor help from the North to their mutual benefit.

However, what does that mean for us? Three more countries to take jobs from us?

Back