So looking foward to next Tuesday, I can go to the Exchange and get my new insurance.

Jarod

Contributor
I cant wait to see what my new policy will be like and to compare that to what Ive had. I really cant wait to see how the hype comes down to reality.

I cant wait to see what my new policy will be like and to compare that to what Ive had. I really cant wait to see how the hype comes down to reality.

I've been around TONS of people who hate Obamacare to the bone and I've asked them all "So what exactly is it all about?". 99% of them say "I don't really know, I just know it's bad" I always laugh a little inside without explaining it to them. I think I would just feel mean telling them what it does at that point, I mean, they clearly don't care and only hate it because they are told to hate it.

I've been around TONS of people who hate Obamacare to the bone and I've asked them all "So what exactly is it all about?". 99% of them say "I don't really know, I just know it's bad" I always laugh a little inside without explaining it to them. I think I would just feel mean telling them what it does at that point, I mean, they clearly don't care and only hate it because they are told to hate it.

Those who hate it are almost all confused about it or are political hacks. Or are independent doctors whos business model of milking the system will be destroyed.

Those who hate it are almost all confused about it or are political hacks. Or are independent doctors whos business model of milking the system will be destroyed.

Damn.....now that was funny....I almost pissed myself laughing.....a lawyer....a freakin' LAWYER has the balls to talk about doctors milking the system.....

lawyers created the system....

the irony.....for Christs sake.....

Yeah, what could possibly go wrong.

They're from the government and they're there to help you. lol.

Damn.....now that was funny....I almost pissed myself laughing.....a lawyer....a freakin' LAWYER has the balls to talk about doctors milking the system.....lawyers created the system....the irony.....for Christs sake.....

A personal-injury lawyer, too, I hear.

No reason for him to be prejudiced against insurance companies, is there?

A personal-injury lawyer, too, I hear.

No reason for him to be prejudiced against insurance companies, is there?

I am rightfully prejudiced against insurance companies, some prejudice is justified. If you knew any better you would be also.

Are you so dumb as to not understand that? Are you prejudice against a drug dealer? Are you prejudice against getting health care from a poorly performing Doctor? Are you prejudice against President Obama because you believe him to be a bad president?

Personally I am prejudiced against Carrots because every time I have tried them they taste like shit.

I share your anticipation....I look forward to find out how much you will be paying and whether lawyers get subsidies.......

The official name of Obamacare -- the Affordable Care Act (ACA) -- appears to be a cruel tactic to trick people into thinking they're going to save money on health insurance, much like early Scandinavian pioneers named the country of Greenland as a way to attract more settlers, obscuring the fact that the country is 80% covered by an ice sheet that's 1 mile thick.

After reading media articles about how rates were going to climb, I fully expected my premium to go up more than the typical 20% annual increase I've seen in recent years.

My current premium is $631.00 per month under my company's group policy, and my 2014 estimated premium is $1,596.00. That's a 152.9% increase!

Here's a snapshot of part of my statement from Blue Shield:

premium-notice_large.jpg

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2013/09/22/theres-nothing-affordable-about-my-obamacare/

It should be fairly boilerplate neo-comm. You know, mostly unicorns and rainbows...maybe some lollipops(don't get roped into paying for the lollipop rider though, ... I understand these policies are so comprehensive you'll be able to have an abortion and get that ingrown butt hair taken care of in the same visit).

It should be fairly boilerplate neo-comm. You know, mostly unicorns and rainbows...maybe some lollipops(don't get roped into paying for the lollipop rider though, ... I understand these policies are so comprehensive you'll be able to have an abortion and get that ingrown butt hair taken care of in the same visit).
:rolleyes:

I share your anticipation....I look forward to find out how much you will be paying and whether lawyers get subsidies.......
This is an interesting point. Jarod is a lawyer. That is supposedly a lucrative occupation. If Jarod is eligible for obamacare based on his income, how good a lawyer can he be? And if he is a good lawyer, I want to see his face when he finds out his premiums are going up! And once again, if he doesn't understand this BEFORE he purchases insurance, is he smart enough to be a good lawyer?

Are you so dumb as to not understand that? Are you prejudice against a drug dealer? Are you prejudice against getting health care from a poorly performing Doctor? Are you prejudice against President Obama because you believe him to be a bad president?

Personally I am prejudiced against Carrots because every time I have tried them they taste like shit.

My biggest prejudice is being exposed to the incredible level of dishonesty and ignorance people like you utter on almost every thread in this forum. I hate ignorance almost as much as I hate Communists.

Back