So... Healthcare exchange traffic too high!

Jarod

Contributor
I tried to shop healthcare this morning, the webcite crashed due to excessive traffic.

I guess its more popular than they thought!

I tried to shop healthcare this morning, the webcite crashed due to excessive traffic.

Or it crashed because like everyone else, they weren't ready and they blamed it on traffic to dupe the morons.

Or it crashed because like everyone else, they weren't ready and they blamed it on traffic to dupe the morons.

Is that just your opinion?

BTW, Freak... I'm interested in your opinion on this shutdown, do you agree with the House Republicans.

Its a good thing there is a 5 month enrollment period.

Yes indeed; but even after five more months of failures, gullible fools like you will still be cheer leading this mass job killing failure.

It's all Bush's fault dontchyaknow.

Is that just your opinion?

BTW, Freak... I'm interested in your opinion on this shutdown, do you agree with the House Republicans.

House Republicans can't shut the Government down you dullard; thank this asshat President and the morons in the Senate for that. They wanted this to occur for purely partisan purposes knowing that brain dead buffoons like you would blame the minority party heading into the 2014 midterms.

Of course you cannot possibly comprehend this, you're a kool-aid swilling, hyper partisan ignoramus who parrots the idiot talking points of the DNC.

Obamacare is here and so are the glitches
56 minutes ago

As the new health insurance websites got up and running Tuesday morning, some expected glitches have already popped up. Maryland's site for enrolling people crashed early Tuesday morning. More ups and downs are anticipated during the enrollment process.

"In the first week, first month, first three months, I would suspect that there will be glitches," President Barack Obama told NPR News.

Maryland's site for enrolling people crashed early Tuesday morning. "Please visit the site again at 12 noon," the site advised. Supporters and opponents alike of the health care reform law, known widely as Obamacare, say to expect more. Opening “as planned” doesn’t mean enrollment will go smoothly.

"When Massachusetts, just one state, set this up, it took quite a long time," Obama said. "It took several months before everything was smoothed out. Of course, the same was true with Medicare and Social Security and every other social program that we've set up, the Children's Health Insurance Program."

There have already been some, from a computer jam in Washington, D.C.'s exchange to a delay in the plan for small business enrollment. It’s one of the reasons the federal government has set a six-month enrollment period. It isn’t going to be easy.

Even without glitches, the process will be cumbersome and won't be something to undertake on your coffee break.

more
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/glitches-or-not-some-are-just-happy-see-health-exchanges-8C11299971

Obamacare is here and so are the glitches
56 minutes ago

As the new health insurance websites got up and running Tuesday morning, some expected glitches have already popped up. Maryland's site for enrolling people crashed early Tuesday morning. More ups and downs are anticipated during the enrollment process.

"In the first week, first month, first three months, I would suspect that there will be glitches," President Barack Obama told NPR News.

Maryland's site for enrolling people crashed early Tuesday morning. "Please visit the site again at 12 noon," the site advised. Supporters and opponents alike of the health care reform law, known widely as Obamacare, say to expect more. Opening “as planned” doesn’t mean enrollment will go smoothly.

"When Massachusetts, just one state, set this up, it took quite a long time," Obama said. "It took several months before everything was smoothed out. Of course, the same was true with Medicare and Social Security and every other social program that we've set up, the Children's Health Insurance Program."

There have already been some, from a computer jam in Washington, D.C.'s exchange to a delay in the plan for small business enrollment. It’s one of the reasons the federal government has set a six-month enrollment period. It isn’t going to be easy.

Even without glitches, the process will be cumbersome and won't be something to undertake on your coffee break.

more
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/glitches-or-not-some-are-just-happy-see-health-exchanges-8C11299971

The websites have been live for 10 hours of a 4,368 hour enrollment period. Let's just relax a little here. Regarding the bold, purchasing health insurance is kind of an important thing so I'm not quite sure I get the point there.

LOL. How's about a "Yes" or "No." Or a "Yes, but . . ." or "No, but . . ." I mean, funding the government is an alternative, innit?

Dearest Dung... I was responding to his question about the website being down. Not his question on the idiocy of DC.

The websites have been live for 10 hours of a 4,368 hour enrollment period. Let's just relax a little here. Regarding the bold, purchasing health insurance is kind of an important thing so I'm not quite sure I get the point there.

You truly are a partisan hack. You defend every criticism of the left wing nuts that you call masters.

Dearest Dung... I was responding to his question about the website being down. Not his question on the idiocy of DC.

Whats your opinion on the "idiocy of DC", more specifically the current actions of the radical group of House Republicans who are insisting on Obamacare concessions in exchange for funding the United States Government?

what the fuck are you rambling about now Jarod? Show me a thread on the topic that I wasn't 'willing to discuss'

If you are willing to discuss it, then answer my question....?

Its the biggest political story of the last few weeks, show me where you have been willing to discuss your opinion of the House Republicans refusal to fund the government unless they get ObamaCare concessions?

Relax is my point. Slow processing does not mean that it's due to heavy traffic. Given that this will require millions of young healthy people to enroll, best to chill out and wait for the numbers.

The point of the bolded is not that you could or even should do it on a coffee break, but that the process is cumbersome .. as stated in the sentence.

Back