Share your story

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
How has the gobblement shut down personally impacted you in a negative way?

Inquiring minds want to know.

What check didn't you receive?

What trip couldn't you go on?

Please do tell. Let's collect all of these stories of woe and horror and send the to Obummer.

Thank you

How has the gobblement shut down personally impacted you in a negative way?

Inquiring minds want to know.

What check didn't you receive?

What trip couldn't you go on?

Please do tell. Let's collect all of these stories of woe and horror and send the to Obummer.

Thank you

All the golf courses are full of gov't workers, and I can't play.

Not only that, I just heard that 90% of IRS employees are not working! This is really getting bad!!!!!! Someone do something before we all find out that life goes on, and is better with a smaller, limited gov't.

I went to a government site to quote a bully study, and I couldnt access the information! Were so broke we cant even host webpasges! Or, you know, cache them or bring out the archieves.

All the golf courses are full of gov't workers, and I can't play.

Not only that, I just heard that 90% of IRS employees are not working! This is really getting bad!!!!!! Someone do something before we all find out that life goes on, and is better with a smaller, limited gov't.

Agreed. This is a chance for the GOP to show their true colors. Are they really the party of limited government, or are they nothing more than democrat lite. The rubber meets the road. The lefties are scared shitless that people will realize that life goes on without big gobblement.

They took their first hit during their sequester BS scare. If they GOP plays it right, they can break the back of the democrats. I don't hold out hope that they will though. There are still too many RINOs like McCain and Graham that are in line with the dems on big government or guys like Boehner that are spineless.

Agreed. This is a chance for the GOP to show their true colors. Are they really the party of limited government, or are they nothing more than democrat lite. The rubber meets the road. The lefties are scared shitless that people will realize that life goes on without big gobblement.

They took their first hit during their sequester BS scare. If they GOP plays it right, they can break the back of the democrats. I don't hold out hope that they will though. There are still too many RINOs like McCain and Graham that are in line with the dems on big government or guys like Boehner that are spineless.

Agreed!

That's why I call my reps often.

Back