See O-BOMB-YA lie his ass off

If the US congress turns down Obama's call for war and Obama finds a way to do it anyway, that's when the accusations of lies will hold water. That hasn't happened yet.

If it does then that's also when Obama would lose total credibility for me personally. Til then this is just anti-Obama shit by disingenuous righties who couldn't care less about the slaughter of the people of Syria under US bombs.

If Obama proves to be just another in a long string of warmongers US presidents then his total credibility will be gone. Until that time I give him the benefit of the doubt while still standing on the side of good and opposing another war. Not because of any possible repercussions against the US because I couldn't care less about that, but because it will mean just more slaughter of Syria's people at a more accelerated rate.

Join me! It would show everyone that you're capable of more than just spitting insults and posting oneliners.

you give him no benefit of a doubt you fool

You hate on all of us not matter what the facts are.

your a child

you give him no benefit of a doubt you fool

You hate on all of us not matter what the facts are.

your a child

I give Obama the benefit of the doubt because I think he's playing his cards in the only way possible to prevent war. I know it's a stretch to think of it in those terms but I'm afraid there's nothing else left.

What I refuse to do is buy into the obvious fact that the claims of Assad's regime gassing the Syrian people is fabricated for the purpose of war. That is not an option.

I should also have said that I don't believe Obama himself could be fooled by his own propagandists. That would be another possibility to look at but I refuse to accept that he's stupid enough to be fooled in that way. He's probably the most intelligent president your country has ever had. On that I base my decision to reject the US propaganda and prefer to think of Obama using some sort of reverse psychology tactic to stop the right's coming demands for war.

I give Obama the benefit of the doubt because I think he's playing his cards in the only way possible to prevent war. I know it's a stretch to think of it in those terms but I'm afraid there's nothing else left.

What I refuse to do is buy into the obvious fact that the claims of Assad's regime gassing the Syrian people is fabricated for the purpose of war. That is not an option.

I should also have said that I don't believe Obama himself could be fooled by his own propagandists. That would be another possibility to look at but I refuse to accept that he's stupid enough to be fooled in that way. He's probably the most intelligent president your country has ever had. On that I base my decision to reject the US propaganda and prefer to think of Obama using some sort of reverse psychology tactic to stop the right's coming demands for war.

You don't think you wrap everything around what you want to believe with out a shred of proof

Back