Secret Sex Tape Recording Surfaces Of Monica Lewinsky To Bill Clinton

RockX

Banned
[h=1]Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinton, ‘I Could Take My Clothes Off…’[/h]

A sex tape that Monica Lewinsky recorded for Bill Clinton at the height of their scandalous affair has leaked, during which the former White House intern is heard planning a secret sexual rendezvous with the president and declaring she is “too cute and adorable” to be ignored.

On the audio tape obtained by The National Enquirer, Lewinsky at one point tries to seduce the commander in chief: “I could take my clothes off and start… well… I know you wouldn’t enjoy that? I hope to see you later and I hope you will follow my script and do what I want.”

Lewinsky, who turned 40 last week, made the three-minute, 47 second recording in November 1997 and addressed it to “handsome.”

Details of the sexually explicit tape are in the new issue of the Enquirer, which hits newsstands Thursday.

It was believed to have been destroyed years ago, but a copy was secretly made and has subsequently surfaced. Lewinsky is the only voice heard.

On it, she tells the 42nd President: “Since I know you will be alone tomorrow evening, I have two proposals for you, neither of which is you not seeing me.”

Lewinsky then orders the leader of the free world to use his secretary, Betty Currie, as a go-between and plan the presidential schedule so they could covertly meet without a formal record of her visit.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/bill-clinton-sex-tape-monica-lewinsky/

:rofl2:

Monica should film a miniseries and run it on the same times the Hillary one airs.

whateverworksp.jpg

The National Enquirer.

Really?

Did you rub one off listening to the tape but instead of Monica, you pretended it was Oprah?

The National Enquirer.

Really?

Did you rub one off listening to the tape but instead of Monica, you pretended it was Oprah?

You mean the same National Enquirer that scooped all the MSM and found out about Sen. John Edwards sex scandal, and how he cheated on his fat fuck of a wife that was dying of cancer.

Come on admit it, you know you wished that you were Monica, and Bill was the one unwrapping you.

You mean the same National Enquirer that scooped all the MSM and found out about Sen. John Edwards sex scandal, and how he cheated on his fat fuck of a wife that was dying of cancer.

Come on admit it, you know you wished that you were Monica, and Bill was the one unwrapping you.

Found a video that Howard made.

ROFL

Come on, its democrat sex scandal month, I imagine Bill released it himself cause he was feeling left out or maybe he and Hildabeast got in a fight and he wanted to embarrass her.

Didn't the Enquirer break the Rush Limbaugh Oxycontin story? I don't remember liberals attacking the source of that story.

Its not the tape that is old news, its the condense of the tape. We already know the info the tape gives us about a man who has not been in elected office for over 12 years now....

Boring.....

[h=1]Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinton, ‘I Could Take My Clothes Off…’[/h]

A sex tape that Monica Lewinsky recorded for Bill Clinton at the height of their scandalous affair has leaked, during which the former White House intern is heard planning a secret sexual rendezvous with the president and declaring she is “too cute and adorable” to be ignored.

On the audio tape obtained by The National Enquirer, Lewinsky at one point tries to seduce the commander in chief: “I could take my clothes off and start… well… I know you wouldn’t enjoy that? I hope to see you later and I hope you will follow my script and do what I want.”

Lewinsky, who turned 40 last week, made the three-minute, 47 second recording in November 1997 and addressed it to “handsome.”

Details of the sexually explicit tape are in the new issue of the Enquirer, which hits newsstands Thursday.

It was believed to have been destroyed years ago, but a copy was secretly made and has subsequently surfaced. Lewinsky is the only voice heard.

On it, she tells the 42nd President: “Since I know you will be alone tomorrow evening, I have two proposals for you, neither of which is you not seeing me.”

Lewinsky then orders the leader of the free world to use his secretary, Betty Currie, as a go-between and plan the presidential schedule so they could covertly meet without a formal record of her visit.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/bill-clinton-sex-tape-monica-lewinsky/

Monica should film a miniseries and run it on the same times the Hillary one airs.

whateverworksp.jpg

The Right Wing probably paid her to seduce him. It really wouldn't suprise me.

Let's see...President who has an affair but guides America through 8 years of relative peace and out-of-this-world prosperity, or President that doesn't have affair but drags America into an unnecessary, destructive & protracted war, and presides over the worst economic crash in decades?

Such a tough call. Priorities & all that.

Back