Search form Search Ted Cruz, 100 Percent American?

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://prospect.org/article/ted-cruz-100-percent-american

1175176_604240492961816_1907881286_n.jpg

Who cares? You don't have to be an American citizen to be a senator.

But I guess you needed a reason to post a pic. Good for you.

Does Steelplate wipe your ass from front to back or back to front?

What I love about this guy is, he's running around the country sounding like a candidate(and I think he has some damn good ideas)so the neo-comms or the establishment GOP(I don't care which and I don't care FOR either of them)comes out with this Canadian crap. What does he do? Two minutes later(not 2 YEARS later, like SOME people we know!)out comes the birth certificate! Conflict and controversy avoided, and that's a skill I believe EVERY politician should have. Deconfliction, folks! Google it! It's what we elect these people to do.

the point of NOT showing his perfectly findable birth certificate was it was only asked of the FIRST BLACK president.

it was in record that was public you fucking liar.

Obamas birth was NEVER in real question.

It was ALL fucking right wing lies with NO basis except RACISM.

cruise will NEVER be president as all of your idiot far right wing idiot tea party hacks

the point of NOT showing his perfectly findable birth certificate was it was only asked of the FIRST BLACK president.

it was in record that was public you fucking liar.

Obamas birth was NEVER in real question.

It was ALL fucking right wing lies with NO basis except RACISM.

cruise will NEVER be president as all of your idiot far right wing idiot tea party hacks

Well of course his birth was never in question. He is alive. Therefore he was born.

Fucking DUH

What I love about this guy is, he's running around the country sounding like a candidate(and I think he has some damn good ideas)so the neo-comms or the establishment GOP(I don't care which and I don't care FOR either of them)comes out with this Canadian crap. What does he do? Two minutes later(not 2 YEARS later, like SOME people we know!)out comes the birth certificate! Conflict and controversy avoided, and that's a skill I believe EVERY politician should have. Deconfliction, folks! Google it! It's what we elect these people to do.

You are correct. Cruz scares the establishment GOP as much as he scares the dems.

Back