Screw the U.N

patriot66

Banned
Honestly I don't know the answer for Syria, on one hand you have a dictator who is gassing his own people, on the other hand you have the Al Qaeda rebels who once they take over will install a Muslim Brotherhood type of Government. But in the short term I would tell the U.N to sit down and shut up, the U.N is a group of dictators, thugs and oppressive leaders like little kim. Kick them out of the country.

First show proof that Syria is gassing their people. It's that easy. You Fox News Corporate driven war junkies are all idiots.

Fox News was also stating that Iran had nukes because they had "Blue tarps covering things'

You do realize that Fox News is for profit media and the profit goes to Corporations, correct?...............Lockheed Martin..................wake up

First show proof that Syria is gassing their people. It's that easy. You Fox News Corporate driven war junkies are all idiots.

Fox News was also stating that Iran had nukes because they had "Blue tarps covering things'

You do realize that Fox News is for profit media and the profit goes to Corporations, correct?...............Lockheed Martin..................wake up

tumblr_mqk8t2YJAI1rsbbgxo1_400.gif

So now, since patriot66 and cawacko want to go to war so badly, I'm staring to think we should. Who cares if we have proof! Never stopped us before. It might even start a counter war with Russia who deemed they would attack us if we attack Syria. This is awesome business for Corporations like Lockheed Martin who donate to our presidents............yet not so awesome for the people.

Yet for profit Fox News tells people they should do whatever is best for Corporations and chickens cluck, "how high".

why do you pretend there is no evidence there was an attack?

Back