Sad news about Linda Ronstadt

Big Money

Parkinson's disease has left Linda Ronstadt unable to sing.

The 67-year-old singer, who will publish her memoir, Simple Dreams, next month, revealed her condition Friday.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2013/08/23/linda-ronstadt-parkinsons-disease/2694053/

Wow...that sucks. When I went to see the Eagles in Pittsburgh, Glenn Frey gave a shout out to Randy Meisner...the original Bass Player who sang "Take it to the Limit" as his biggest song....anyway, Frey said that he was under the weather, but doing a little better.

When I got home, I did a little Internet research and it turns out he has Alzheimer's disease. The Classic Rockers are getting old, and IMO...no one has stepped up to take their place.

I mean, I like Mumford and Sons well enough and a few others...but you have to wade through ten tons of shit to get to something really good.

That whole era...late 60's to mid 70's(until disco and new wave music took over)...there were so many bands and singer/songwriters that were so damned good.

one of my fav's -saw her numerous times back in the daze.

This clip of Linda Ronstadt and her stellar band (Andrew Gold, Kenny Edwards, Waddy Wachtel, Dan Dugmore, Brock Walsh

Back