Rethinking Bush's legacy

I just watched a doc on Bush, and it really gave me pause. The guy did free Iraq, and get rid of a tyrant. He also did amazing things for Africa, and helped millions with his tax cuts.

Even Katrina wasn’t as bad as the media portrayed. He was much more hands-on than people think.

I think in the long run, he’ll be top 10-15.

I just watched a doc on Bush, and it really gave me pause. The guy did free Iraq, and get rid of a tyrant. He also did amazing things for Africa, and helped millions with his tax cuts.

Even Katrina wasn’t as bad as the media portrayed. He was much more hands-on than people think.

aw crap. now you just ensured your place as a neocon in the idiot triad conglomerates eyes.

Oh man, I am in my office laughing out loud. This is one of the better posts in JPP history. Just trolling everyone.

I am glad I can ignore it!

You can't ignore Deshfacts, Rana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BushToll

Rethink all you want?!! This man brought America to it's knees!

http://www.bushtoll.com/

ZygliA20130426A_low.jpg

seriously... one of the funniest posts in the history of this board.

Now you can THINK back about the media reports disparaging his every decision, ridiculing his intelligence, accusing him and his administration of allowing, if not causing
9/11, lying us into a war (think infamous Dem. quotes), letting OBL off the hook, causing an economic meltdown and just about causing everything that
went wrong in the world on his mismanagement of his office....
And while you thinking about all of that, think about how you should or ever could, trust the msm again about anything....Benghazi....the IRS....Obamacare....
immigration, tax policy and everything else they try shove down our throats .... the lies...the misreporting, the refusal to report....the bashing of FOX NEWS, and the
list goes on and on....

Now you can THINK back about the media reports disparaging his every decision, ridiculing his intelligence, accusing him and his administration of allowing, if not causing
9/11, lying us into a war (think infamous Dem. quotes), letting OBL off the hook, causing an economic meltdown and just about causing everything that
went wrong in the world on his mismanagement of his office....
And while you thinking about all of that, think about how you should or ever could, trust the msm again about anything....Benghazi....the IRS....Obamacare....
immigration, tax policy and everything else they try shove down our throats .... the lies...the misreporting, the refusal to report....the bashing of FOX NEWS, and the
list goes on and on....

The irony of this post is.....unbelievable.

Back