Response To The Forum Racists; What's your plan of action to end Black Violence?

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
These forums are full of absolute and admitted racists. Here is a phrase you might want to think about when discussing politics.

"Don't look down on somebody unless you are helping them up"

Blacks have a high crime rate.....we all know it...it's not news yet you keep sharing this as if you are opening someone's mind. Statistics are facts but not all blacks are statistics you political newbies!

The Right Wing believes that we should be Conservative at all costs unless it deals with the security of our people and or is justified by the Constitution.

The thing is the Left knows about this violence and has been trying to do something about it for a very long time, they simply don't add the skin color into the argument. The Left has been taking lots of actions to break the "Poor breed the Poor" cycle and the "uneducated breed the uneducated" cycle.

Right Wing.........It's your chance to shine! What has the Right Wing done to get the poor black kid with two druggie parents out of this situation? You do realize kids want to be their parents and their parents are their only role model in life generally (R)ight? Explain to me how you are going to dive into the drug infested projects and change something? What would you change? What sort of intervention do you propose that will stop a line of racist blacks from being violent today?

I will note that if I hear "It's up to them. They should motivate themselves" ignores that children will follow their parents footsteps and will prove that you are an idiot that only reads titles of posts instead of the entire thread...........Blacks are killing our people all over the Country Righties........it's time for a National response........propose an action

why do you assume they desire a solution?

no, seriously?

Right Wing.........It's your chance to shine! What has the Right Wing done to get the poor black kid with two druggie parents out of this situation? You do realize kids want to be their parents and their parents are their only role model in life generally (R)ight? Explain to me how you are going to dive into the drug infested projects and change something? What would you change? What sort of intervention do you propose that will stop a line of racist blacks from being violent today?

I will note that if I hear "It's up to them. They should motivate themselves" ignores that children will follow their parents footsteps and will prove that you are an idiot that only reads titles of posts instead of the entire thread...........Blacks are killing our people all over the Country Righties........it's time for a National response........propose an action

your premise is faulty. you act as though that those that complain and are racist desire a particular outcome or end goal.

Also if you are asking questions of racists I don't know why you would ban ILA.

The thing is the Left knows about this violence and has been trying to do something about it for a very long time

?????.......what?.....

Right Wing.........It's your chance to shine!

I don't know any communities run by Republicans that have a problem with black violence......our chance to shine starts when Republicans are elected to run black communities.....

You do realize kids want to be their parents and their parents are their only role model in life generally (R)ight? Explain to me how you are going to dive into the drug infested projects and change something?
sounds like the solution is to take kids away from their drug infested parents.......

Last edited:
?????.......what?.....

I don't know any communities run by Republicans that have a problem with black violence......our chance to shine starts when Republicans are elected to run black communities.....

sounds like the solution is to take kids away from their drug infested parents.......

so... if you really want to get your chance to shine, won't you have to find a way to get elected BY black communities?

so... if you really want to get your chance to shine, won't you have to find a way to get elected BY black communities?

true....but given the obvious circumstances, you don't get elected by actually changing things......if you want to be "progressive" you have to make sure things stay bad.....

so you agree that, given your party's current strategy, you'll never get your chance to shine?

not at all.....sooner or later they will realize you haven't actually done anything for them......then they'll vote for the guys who have the ideas that make things better for everyone.....

Before I get to work on this, can you outline the steps the LEFT has taken to solve this problem, just so I'm not duplicating the hard work that's already been done?
I'll make that easy for you: Just tell me the things that worked.

not at all.....sooner or later they will realize you haven't actually done anything for them......then they'll vote for the guys who have the ideas that make things better for everyone.....

They will not be voting Republican then, most likely Green Party, or other third party.

?????.......what?.....

Suprised that the Left knows about this LOL......jeez.....You all need to learn more about the Left because what Fox News teaches you about the Left is no where near accurate...lol.

The Left tries to fix things without profiling and affecting the Liberties of the blacks who are not poor/violent.

If Republicans ran black communities there would be slavery again..

I agree to take kids away from druggy parents but do you really think that is all that needs to happen to keep a kid from being a druggy? Giving him/her a life without parents LOL

Read a book kid.

Before I get to work on this, can you outline the steps the LEFT has taken to solve this problem, just so I'm not duplicating the hard work that's already been done?
I'll make that easy for you: Just tell me the things that worked.

Yep. First off you have to note the Left WILL NOT address this as black violence because that would be profiling..They will generally address it as violence in general.

1) Background checks for weapons.
2) PBS/Sesame Street. People know that poor uneducated parents will put their child down in front of educational television. Since PBS is partially government funded it can stay free for anyone poor including black communities. Have you watched Sesame Street lately? It's not like it use to be and has a heavy black culture vibe to it now. Of course this was almost taken out by Super Romney..
3)Public Education. Ensuring that poor black parents don't have to pay for schooling which can/has broke more loops in poor breeding the poor than anything. More education means less violence and all parties agree on that. Today we see the Right constantly cutting funding for education and Libertarian Right wingers stating we should end the public school system and go private....which of course would mean these kids would get no education at all.

There is a few for you. Now you give me a few the Right has done

Suprised that the Left knows about this LOL......jeez.....You all need to learn more about the Left because what Fox News teaches you about the Left is no where near accurate...lol.
Christie asked you to outline steps the left took.

The Left tries to fix things without profiling and affecting the Liberties of the blacks who are not poor/violent.
Cue social justice and handouts and Protected groups and extra points on tests and all types of discriminatory actions.

I refer you to your own quote:
Read a book kid.

I agree to take kids away from druggy parents but do you really think that is all that needs to happen to keep a kid from being a druggy? Giving him/her a life without parents LOL

I didn't realize they were kept in limbo; Davey Jone's Locker? The poor state of the DCF/Child Services is hardly so much a reflection of republican failure as society's failure. Many foster parents are found poorer neighborhoods so these drug-children find themselves right back in the same areas they left. And children always have the opportunity to advance socially.

Christie asked you to outline steps the left took.

Cue social justice and handouts and Protected groups and extra points on tests and all types of discriminatory actions.

I refer you to your own quote:

I didn't realize they were kept in limbo; Davey Jone's Locker? The poor state of the DCF/Child Services is hardly so much a reflection of republican failure as society's failure. Many foster parents are found poorer neighborhoods so these drug-children find themselves right back in the same areas they left. And children always have the opportunity to advance socially.

I stated "If Republicans ran black communities there would be slavery again.. " I didn't state Republicans started slavery kiddo. You might want to skip the book and start with a sentence...

I stated "If Republicans ran black communities there would be slavery again.. " I didn't state Republicans started slavery kiddo. You might want to skip the book and start with a sentence...
Slow down, guy. I am unsure how you got that I thought you said republicans started slavery from directly quoting your own post . . .

Anywho why did you focus on that? I would also like your opinion on the steps the left took.

why do you assume they desire a solution?

no, seriously?

your premise is faulty. you act as though that those that complain and are racist desire a particular outcome or end goal.

Also if you are asking questions of racists I don't know why you would ban ILA.

If I thought ILA would have a thought on the topic I wouldn't ban him. I only ban "trolls", people who have rude one liners but never have anything with substance to say. He would simply come in and say, "Your stupid" and celebrate with himself on his brilliant wording.

Slow down, guy. I am unsure how you got that I thought you said republicans started slavery from directly quoting your own post . . .

Anywho why did you focus on that? I would also like your opinion on the steps the left took.

Ok, since you clearly can't read......I'll repeat one of them....

Background checks on guns. Criminals, even black ones, can get a gun "to go" right now because the Right is refusing to require background checks. A lot of the black people who are shooting others have a criminal background.

Note that since the majority of the people wanted background checks and the Right wing voted them down this is absolute dictatorship by definition. "A dictatorship is defined as an autocratic or authoritarian form of government in which a government is ruled by either an individual: a dictator, or an authoritarian party"

Suprised that the Left knows about this LOL.....
obviously I'm surprised.....you said the left has been trying to do something about the problem for a long time......you controlled the government for most of that long time.......if you knew what the solution was, wtf didn't you do it?......

and there's the answer.....you haven't done anything because you continue to be abjectly ignorant.....

I agree to take kids away from druggy parents but do you really think that is all that needs to happen to keep a kid from being a druggy? Giving him/her a life without parents

ah, because that's obviously the problem....if a kid can't have his own fucked up parents we certainly aren't going to give him to parents that aren't fucked up.......we wouldn't want to do that, would we......

Back