Repugs in the cellar.

Jarod

Contributor
The only other time the re pugs have even come close to being this unpopular was when they impeached President Clinton!

And they don't even get to kill Obamacare!

Are all Americans this fucking stupid or just the rabid, frothing at the mouth righties?

And they don't even get to kill Obamacare!

Are all Americans this fucking stupid or just the rabid, frothing at the mouth righties?

Well, compared to the Canadians, even the "rabid, frothing at the mouth righties" look like geniuses....

(just teasing - I don't mean it, but it was too good to pass up...)

Well, compared to the Canadians, even the "rabid, frothing at the mouth righties" look like geniuses....

(just teasing - I don't mean it, but it was too good to pass up...)

I knew you were just teasing but did you know I'm not? All this fuss to end up not hurting Obamacare one bit should tell you all you need to know about 'stoooopid'.

I knew you were just teasing but did you know I'm not? All this fuss to end up not hurting Obamacare one bit should tell you all you need to know about 'stoooopid'.

Oh, I know you weren't. And certainly tp'ers are proving their stupidity right now. While generally I love to see my opponents stabbing themselves in the foot, unfortunately this time they are really hurting the USA

I'm afraid its already too late to recover from the damage Obamacare has done.....now that my insurance company has been given free reign to up my rates by 50% there's no getting it back.....its kind of like gas prices......we're supposed to be grateful, after $4 gas, that its only $3.29 now........instead of under $2 as it was when Obama was elected.....

Remember how badly they lost after impeaching Obama? Looks like Obama will be able to get just about anyone he chooses on the Supreme Court.

If the Repugs are correct about Obama we will get...

Justice Bill Ayres or Justice Rev. Wright!

Back