racist one worlder who hated government: yeah hes all yours

evince

Truthmatters
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-questions-remain-in-la-airport-shooting?lite

Law enforcement sources told NBC News that the gunman was carrying anti-government literature outlining an alleged conspiracy to create a single global government. Sources said it expressed animus toward racial minorities and included specific references to the TSA.

According to a law enforcement official quoted by The Associated Press, a note with the literature said the gunman "wanted to kill TSA and pigs."

this is where your voter courting gets this country.

Non stop lies about being the only real Americans and hating everything to do with people of color.

Hating Government and thinking guns solve everything.

people just keep getting shot because they are willing to use CRAZY talk to gain the idiot base they have to whip into a frenzy every election.

EVERY TIME they just pretend it has nothing to do with them.

TIMMY McVeigh was all theirs.

it has been happening for years now.

then they don't want people to have mental healthcare/.

they WANT these nutters killing people

BREAKING NEWS:

The killer had been on the Obamacare website for 18 straight hours. Then snapped.

BREAKING NEWS

We have breaking news that the ATF has found several tea bags at the shooters house. Not one - but many. Many tea artifacts. A veritable...party of them.

:rofl2:

What is patriot crap? A copy of the constitution? A USA flag? A baseball cap with the New England Patriots logo on it?

And the "clueless rube" persona the Right trots out every time one of their nutters kills people, appears once again!

Yeah cause black have no cause against police!
Hey cawacko

I'm not in any way suggesting blacks don't have the right to have a grudge against the police based on their treatment I'm just saying if we are discussing which 'side' hates the 'pigs' more it's going to be folks on the left.

I'm not in any way suggesting blacks don't have the right to have a grudge against the police based on their treatment I'm just saying if we are discussing which 'side' hates the 'pigs' more it's going to be folks on the left.
In songs vs guns n murders
Rest my case cracker

Back