Presidental Prediction

Jarod

Contributor
You heard it here...

In 16' you will have President Clinton and Vice President Crist.

Former Republican Governor of Florida Charlie Crist will be elected Democratic Governor of Florida in 14' then Join Secretary Clinton on a Democratic ticket. They will beat Christy.

If the R's choose either Christy or Cruz then they will be choosing flawed and damaged goods. It would be as bad as choosing Bachman, Paul, or Herman Cane would have been in the last one.

The R's need to first get shod of the tea baggers and then choose a sensible moderate conservative.

They can learn from the last election. Their choices were all so flawed that they needed to go with Romney who was at least normal in most ways. The trouble is, normal didn't appeal to enough people on the right. Hence, get shod of the baggers first.

the people running the current republican party have murdered the once great party.

I don't think it will survive them

the people running the current republican party have murdered the once great party.

I don't think it will survive them

You only hope it won't. I couldn't care less and so can be more objective. Once they remove what's dividing them they have a good chance of recovering. Their big problem is removing the cancer that is the baggers because it will alienate their supporters. However, those supporters would quickly get back in line with moderate conservatism or stay home.

The other possibility is that those baggers are mostly racists and their whole issue with the Dems will be dissolved with the end of Obama's second term. There will no longer be anything driving the bagger movement and they will lose interest.

If the R's choose either Christy or Cruz then they will be choosing flawed and damaged goods. It would be as bad as choosing Bachman, Paul, or Herman Cane would have been in the last one.

The R's need to first get shod of the tea baggers and then choose a sensible moderate conservative.

They can learn from the last election. Their choices were all so flawed that they needed to go with Romney who was at least normal in most ways. The trouble is, normal didn't appeal to enough people on the right. Hence, get shod of the baggers first.

Yes, they need to nominate someone a liberal like you can approve of

:facepalm:

It is heartwarming to see how much concern dedicated leftists have for the survival of their political opponents :)

You only hope it won't. I couldn't care less and so can be more objective. Once they remove what's dividing them they have a good chance of recovering. Their big problem is removing the cancer that is the baggers because it will alienate their supporters. However, those supporters would quickly get back in line with moderate conservatism or stay home.

The other possibility is that those baggers are mostly racists and their whole issue with the Dems will be dissolved with the end of Obama's second term. There will no longer be anything driving the bagger movement and they will lose interest.

sorry but your right wing agenda has been outed.

the internets don't let the right get away with saying one thing to one group and another to another group.

The demographics tell the tale.

the current platform is killing you too.

Now you will have to work for decades to change the image of the party.

Even If they change their platform NO ONE is going to believe its what the party stands for.

You wont be able to cheat anymore which means you party will be even more failed.

There will likely be a new party made from conservadems and the moderate right.

They wont want the shackles of the republican name.

there is no up side to it

Vehemently anti-gun Christy wont get a majority Repub vote. Not sure he can even get the nom. based on that. (But look at Romney? He created the foundation for obamacare and was pretty anti-gun.)

Just IMO.

Vehemently anti-gun Christy wont get a majority Repub vote. Not sure he can even get the nom. based on that. (But look at Romney? He created the foundation for obamacare and was pretty anti-gun.)

Just IMO.

Romney was obviously the only choice so take that into consideration first. All the others were deeply flawed. Period! Christy is flawed in that he is a glutton and that's a serious personality flaw. Add to that the fact that he's moderate and that destroys his chances with the fringe baggers.

The only real solution is to get rid of the baggers and then a moderate candidate that isn't Christy could come forward and perhaps beat Clinton. And btw, Clinton has her problems too.

Time is running out for the R's to get shod of the bagger problem they have. At the end of Obama's term it will be too late for them to start realigning with a sensible position that isn't dictated by their racism.

Cruz is doing what the rep voters want. Him and Paul have the best chance of getting the nomination.

Christy is hated by most rep voters, so I can't see him going anywhere on a rep ticket.

Romney was obviously the only choice so take that into consideration first. All the others were deeply flawed. Period! Christy is flawed in that he is a glutton and that's a serious personality flaw. Add to that the fact that he's moderate and that destroys his chances with the fringe baggers.

The only real solution is to get rid of the baggers and then a moderate candidate that isn't Christy could come forward and perhaps beat Clinton. And btw, Clinton has her problems too.

Time is running out for the R's to get shod of the bagger problem they have. At the end of Obama's term it will be too late for them to start realigning with a sensible position that isn't dictated by their racism.
I think the only reason Romney got it (other than money) is the poor choices the reps had to choose from.

Cruz will be running next time for the money n0ot thinking he can actually win.

Its a great gig and is great promotion for his next carreer which is coming soon.

He wants him some of that Sarah and Lush Limpballs type cash

Cruz is doing what the rep voters want. Him and Paul have the best chance of getting the nomination.

Christy is hated by most rep voters, so I can't see him going anywhere on a rep ticket.

You may be right about the R nomination, but is Cruz is any part of any ticket it is doomed.

I may be wrong but that's much less likely than my prediction. Cruz don't play in the swing areas.

Cruz is truely loved by rep voters, and he can out debate anyone else without a teleprompter. He's smarter than anyone else.

Back