President Obama's legacy!

Jarod

Contributor
President Obama will go in history as a President who saved the economy and began the march to a long and sustained, albeit slow, period of economic growth, the President who brought us healthcare or as it will always be called Obamacare, the President who led society to acceptance of a broader freedom by forcing the treatment of homosexuals as equals, and as the first black American President.

There will be statues and Monuments to him much like there are to Lincoln and Roosevelt.

President Obama will be seen as one of the greats in the next 20 years. Every town will have an Obama Ave., heck in 50 years they may even add him to Mt. Rushmore. I envision a monument, similar to Jefferson's, in a spot I know of, just opposite of the White House beyond the Washington Monument, creating a diamond if you drew an imaginary line between the Capitol building, the White House, the Lincoln Memorial, to the Obama Memorial and back to the Capitol.

and In honoring him it will be forever discussed how the republican party treated the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT.

they have likely destroyed the republican party name for generations to come and maybe forever.

it will be the same as saying racist

We're pretty forward thinking in San Francisco and we already have a statue of him here. It's both an honor to Obama and an additional tourist draw to the city.

We're pretty forward thinking in San Francisco and we already have a statue of him here. It's both an honor to Obama and an additional tourist draw to the city.

Cool, where is it?

I think the most fitting monument would be a copy of the Jefferson Memorial, but with black marble instead of white, and of course a statute of Obama instead of Jefferson.

there is an honor void in the republican party.

who are their top leaders?

who are their historical representatives to the people?

GWB?

Cheney?

they have no past power broker to stand equal with anyone like Obama.

whomever Obama endorses will likely win.

Whomever GWB or Cheney endorses will likely lose.

that will be the case for decades.

the republican party really screwed themselves this time

Cool, where is it?

I think the most fitting monument would be a copy of the Jefferson Memorial, but with black marble instead of white, and of course a statute of Obama instead of Jefferson.

Union Square. Big shopping/tourist area

Personally, i'd like to see a statue of Obama riding on the back of a drone while prominently displaying his Nobel Peace Prize.

We will sit around laughing at how the Republicans named it ObamaCare in an attempt at an insult.

Note to the Republican Party, when you swing for the fences, you better hope you knock it out, otherwise you are OUT!

Personally, i'd like to see a statue of Obama riding on the back of a drone while prominently displaying his Nobel Peace Prize.

That would be humorous, sadly Americans have a short attention span for that type of legacy. The bad is oft interred with their bones.

Its true, but Cheney was more of a president than any other VP.

But they should grow some balls and start promoting GWB as one of their own.

I don't think the mainstream republicans have ever denied him. You can see them on shows nowadays talking about how he was "right" about the ME and other nonsense.

Back