Political evolution toward liberalism.

Jarod

Contributor
How many of you Republicans are still admitting you were against West Point allowing women? Remember when this was a huge issue and many Republicans were so against it. Now to be against allowing women into a publically funded school would be political suicide.

The Right trails in social progress, the drag there feet and kick and scream until the tide is so strong they can no longer fight it, then they pretend they were always for it.

It will be the same with issues like this one.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ame-sex-wedding-in-military-academys-history/

Gay marriage in general...

and

Marijuana...

How many of you Republicans are still admitting you were against West Point allowing women? Remember when this was a huge issue and many Republicans were so against it. Now to be against allowing women into a publically funded school would be political suicide.

The Right trails in social progress, the drag there feet and kick and scream until the tide is so strong they can no longer fight it, then they pretend they were always for it.

It will be the same with issues like this one.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ame-sex-wedding-in-military-academys-history/

Gay marriage in general...

and

Marijuana...

Moving towards liberalism isn't evolution, it is a slow steady decline into ignorance.

But you're a dimwit who doesn't know the difference between "there" and "their".

Yes, you really are THAT dumb.

I still oppose women in West Point and in the military in general, particularly combat.

Liberalism is the death knell of the country. It really isn't a matter of if, but when

Deshy will look great in a burka

you mistake a cycltic shift towards one side to be evolution? Just as Roman Republic had its shifts so to does America. Just as surplus promote loose spending so too does American Superpower promote liberalism. Wait until SRHTF. We'll be lynchin' wiyches and ghosts once more.

you mistake a cycltic shift towards one side to be evolution? Just as Roman Republic had its shifts so to does America. Just as surplus promote loose spending so too does American Superpower promote liberalism. Wait until SRHTF. We'll be lynchin' wiyches and ghosts once more.

Want to predict what the talking point will be if a Republican wins the Presidency in 2016?

Liberals are predictably THAT stupid.

as a service academy graduate who attended when there were no women, I myself was initially against it. Now I see that women can serve in combat, especially in my branch of the service, every bit as bravely and effectively as men.

I do agree, however, that the 20th century was totally WON by progressive liberalism. The issues that, a hundred years ago, were considered hyper liberal and way on they left bank of our political philosophical spectrum, are now squarely in the middle of the stream. People can say that America is a center-right country, and that may be so, but only because the center of the country today is where the far left of the country was a hundred years ago.

Want to predict what the talking point will be if a Republican wins the Presidency in 2016?

Liberals are predictably THAT stupid.

I predict that the talking point will have to be the amazing ability of your centrist moderate republican candidate to make it through the tea bagger dominated GOP primary system.

What will YOUR talking point be when a democrat is elected?

As people get more educated they become more liberal.
More people are graduating college than ever.
Republicans are keenly aware of the challenge they are a decade into losing.

I still oppose women in West Point and in the military in general, particularly combat.

Liberalism is the death knell of the country. It really isn't a matter of if, but when

Deshy will look great in a burka

I appreciate your honesty, most conservatives would try to pretend they were never against women's rights.

What is SRHTF?

as a service academy graduate who attended when there were no women, I myself was initially against it. Now I see that women can serve in combat, especially in my branch of the service, every bit as bravely and effectively as men.

I do agree, however, that the 20th century was totally WON by progressive liberalism. The issues that, a hundred years ago, were considered hyper liberal and way on they left bank of our political philosophical spectrum, are now squarely in the middle of the stream. People can say that America is a center-right country, and that may be so, but only because the center of the country today is where the far left of the country was a hundred years ago.

The world, at least in this century, have moved steadily from darkness to lightness. We live in a much better world than our parents did.

Shit really hits the fan. A crisis, a real crisis to our ways of life. Greece fought off the Nazis as no other European nation did, and I bet you they said they'd never support neo-nazis . . .

Republicans have been hoping for the Shit to hit the Fan for many years, I heard it all during the 8 years of Clinton's presidency and now all during Obama's presidency, but the only time the Shit has hit the Fan in recent memory was at the end of GWB's 8 years. Things have been very slowly but steadily improving since then.

Your fantasy is not going to happen.

Only because it is a substitute for serious politics. A hundred years ago politics were about people's real interests, not their half-baked prejudices.

Republicans have been hoping for the Shit to hit the Fan for many years, I heard it all during the 8 years of Clinton's presidency and now all during Obama's presidency, but the only time the Shit has hit the Fan in recent memory was at the end of GWB's 8 years. Things have been very slowly but steadily improving since then.

Your fantasy is not going to happen.

don't you see its inevitable? Change is the only constant, all great empires fall, etc. whether or not it happens in my immediate future is the only question, and I don't think I'll be a young man when it does.

We are driving our country into the ground. With a purpose, perhaps, but nonetheless, our future is bleak.

Your the only ones who future is bleak.

the real Americans ( you know the ones who believe in voting not cheating) will be the winners

Back