PISSED

Phantasmal

Astraea
Staff member
I don't go off on often, but tonight I make an exception

I am pissed, old lady, cookie baking, liberal, flower girl, pot won't even help pissed!

The Mabel T Caverly Senior Center had its annual fund raiser and they weren't even able to fill ten tables! Ten motherfing tables! A $20 dollar entry ticket bought you admission, a buffet and 4 drink tickets! And they could not fill ten tables!

I hate the personal responsibility people tonight, they claim charity will replace government! Your faction so failed. I bid on crap tonight just to help. I was embarrassed. I donated my time to help with their fund raiser next year. I told the director, I would double their fundraising! Wish me luck.

the succubus old people have taken enough from our nations youth.

I can't imagine why you think it wouldn't be hard to find 100 people to sit around in an old folks home. ew. gross.

i assumed a table would have 10 people per, for some dumb reason. i dunno why. still though, point stands.

I can't imagine why you think it wouldn't be hard to find 100 people to sit around in an old folks home. ew. gross.
Dude....until like you've ever actually produced something yourself....it might be a good idea to just shut the fuck up on this topic. Cause if you're not a maker, you're a taker and guess what? You're not a maker yet. So guess what that means you are? :)

I am pissed, old lady, cookie baking, liberal, flower girl, pot won't even help pissed!

The Mabel T Caverly Senior Center had its annual fund raiser and they weren't even able to fill ten tables! Ten motherfing tables! A $20 dollar entry ticket bought you admission, a buffet and 4 drink tickets! And they could not fill ten tables!

I hate the personal responsibility people tonight, they claim charity will replace government! Your faction so failed. I bid on crap tonight just to help. I was embarrassed. I donated my time to help with their fund raiser next year. I told the director, I would double their fundraising! Wish me luck.
That's the fighting spirit! Show them how to walk the talk....Git R Done Rana!!!

Good luck next year! It's getting harder and harder to do fundraising in our area. We have an aging population, so they have a hard time doing cooking, setting up tables, schlepping dishes for dinner fundraisers; our labor day parade was nearly canceled because Lions couldn't get enough members to help out - ended up with a group of organizations pitching in.

And in tight times, people have a hard time paying $20 for the dinner tickets.

Charity won't cover all the needs, especially in hard times. Food banks don't get enough food in anyway.

You cant fault an ideal society seems to consistently move away from. And you are providing a good example of compassion and private charity yourself. If everyone in America gave a dollar a month?

Well, good job in any case. You help maintain my faith.

Well then I guess this means we can count on you killing yourself one day so you wont wind up being a succubus taking from the next generation of youth after yours.

What do you expect when 2 generations of kids have been taught that when people can no longer work they become usueless?

Also people aren't going to church as much anymore.

In reality, old people should be the family's responsibility, but many just put them in a "home" to avoid it.

Back