"People who believe in God are more likely to be leftwing, according to a new study."

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
"People who believe in God are more likely to be leftwing, according to a new study."

'They put a greater value on equality than the non-religious, are more likely to be welcoming of immigrants as neighbors and when asked are more likely to put themselves on the left of the political spectrum.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-wing-liberal-views-immigration-equality.html

I believe it and it doesn't surprise me at all. If you were raised Christian like me then you were taught to be kind to your neighbor. Accept all for their differences. Care for the poor and the needy. Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” Sound more Right Wing Capitalist or Left Wing?

The reason for this thread is in hope that the Left will stop attacking Religion. Attacking Religion has nothing to do with politics. Because religion should have never played a part in politics since the Constitution states "Freedom of Religion". I know it did make laws based on Christian beliefs, but fight it from the "Freedom of Religion" angle instead of the "anti-religion" angle.

ple who believe in God are more likely to be leftwing, according to a new study."

'They put a greater value on equality than the non-religious, are more likely to be welcoming of immigrants as neighbors and when asked are more likely to put themselves on the left of the political spectrum.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-wing-liberal-views-immigration-equality.html

I believe it and it doesn't surprise me at all. If you were raised Christian like me then you were taught to be kind to your neighbor. Accept all for their differences. Care for the poor and the needy. Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” Sound more Right Wing Capitalist or Left Wing?

The reason for this thread is in hope that the Left will stop attacking Religion. Attacking Religion has nothing to do with politics. Because religion should have never played a part in politics since the Constitution states "Freedom of Religion". I know it did make laws based on Christian beliefs, but fight it from the "Freedom of Religion" angle instead of the "anti-religion" angle.

Amen brother.

:rofl2:

Have you met all the self proclaimed left wing atheists on JPP?

Howard?
Tekky?
Desh?

That was funny. Thanks for the laughs sporto

I don't pretend to be a model Christian. But I was absolutely raised a model Christian. "United We Stand" seems to align with all the things I was taught. This "let the rich have more, and more and more" has not taught against in Christianity but it was said that the rich should be giving that money to the poor.

Imagine the difference today. Giving vs. Labor rates. People working for that money and the owner thinking they don't deserve it even though they are doing the owners work for them.

I think the Left needs to align with the Christians and find common ground because the Right has ditched Christianity.

:rofl2:

Have you met all the self proclaimed left wing atheists on JPP?

Howard?
Tekky?
Desh?

That was funny. Thanks for the laughs sporto

I know you don't like to read much, so let me recap for you kid.

Left Wing holds values more like Christianity than people like YOU.

People who believe in God are more likely to be leftwing, according to a new study."

You cannot serve both money and God.

People who believe in God are more likely to be leftwing, according to a new study."

I don't pretend to be a model Christian. But I was absolutely raised a model Christian. "United We Stand" seems to align with all the things I was taught. This "let the rich have more, and more and more" has not taught against in Christianity but it was said that the rich should be giving that money to the poor.

Imagine the difference today. Giving vs. Labor rates. People working for that money and the owner thinking they don't deserve it even though they are doing the owners work for them.

I think the Left needs to align with the Christians and find common ground because the Right has ditched Christianity.

I am not perfect either. I struggle with my faith at times. I struggle with sins of my own also.

But I certainly won't sit here and say that corporatism and even capitalism itself is in line with Christian values.

I know you don't like to read much, so let me recap for you kid.

Left Wing holds values more like Christianity than people like YOU.

Yet most atheists are left wingers. Wrap yourself in the contradiction Sporto.
but hey you got a study and everything. Science is never wrong right?

So says the guy constantly bragging bout how much money he makes. Just sayin ;)

Reply on the topic for once you coward. Maybe you can show why your political stance is Christian? Maybe you can pull a passage? I know you and how lazy you are, I could pull one for you....

Did you know Jesus was a wealth redistributionist?

Reply on the topic for once you coward. Maybe you can show why your political stance is Christian? Maybe you can pull a passage? I know you and how lazy you are, I could pull one for you....

Hhhmmmm how is outsourcing your compassion to the federal gobblement Christain?

You aren't a Christian. You are no more a Christian than Desh respects private property rights. You just try to use it and hijack it to further your leftist goals. You are blindingly stupid and transparent.

ople who believe in God are more likely to be leftwing, according to a new study."

So says the guy constantly bragging bout how much money he makes. Just sayin ;)

Not bragging at all. IIRC, it was originally in response to one of your ilk claiming I was an unemployed welfare recipient. Every other time I mentioned it, it was in response to something similar.

ILA would've been one of the money changers in the temple getting his ass whipped by Jesus.

ople who believe in God are more likely to be leftwing, according to a new study."

Hhhmmmm how is outsourcing your compassion to the federal gobblement Christain?

You aren't a Christian. You are no more a Christian than Desh respects private property rights. You just try to use it and hijack it to further your leftist goals. You are blindingly stupid and transparent.

How much charity would you give a crack whore?

Not bragging at all. IIRC, it was originally in response to one of your ilk claiming I was an unemployed welfare recipient. Every other time I mentioned it, it was in response to something similar.

Funny I get those same things said about me all the time. I don't feel the need to tell people what I earn. You do. Make all the excuses you want.

Yeah, someone made you do it ;)

How much charity would you give a crack whore?

ZIP

I choose who and when I donate. I give plenty.

Studies show conservatives are more generous than liberals. Everyone knows it. Look how greedy Biden is

Back