"Pelosi slams Weiner..."

“It is so disrespectful of women. And what’s really stunning about it is that they don’t even realize it,” the first woman speaker of the House told reporters at a press conference Thursday. “They don’t even have a clue. If they are clueless, get a clue. If they need therapy, get it in private.”

I could not agree with her more.

“It is so disrespectful of women. And what’s really stunning about it is that they don’t even realize it,” the first woman speaker of the House told reporters at a press conference Thursday. “They don’t even have a clue. If they are clueless, get a clue. If they need therapy, get it in private.”

I could not agree with her more.

I agree with her as well... but could not help but chuckle at the headline...

I saw a bumper sticker last week that said...

Weiner/Holder 2016

That might actually make me support Jeb.

how is what weiner did disrespectful to women...other than his wife? from all accounts it seems it was consensual....and his wife, for unknown reasons, stands by him.

what boggles my mind about weiner is that he had to leave office for the same thing a few years ago...then continues to do the same thing and actually believes he can still get elected. i also have no idea why his wife stands by him.

His wife is a fucking doormat to stick around. I imagine its all about the power if he gets elected, same way Hillary stuck around with Bill even after getting caught getting his cock sucked by an intern.

democrats-keeping-classy-democrats-politics-1374719926.jpg

His wife is a fucking doormat to stick around. I imagine its all about the power if he gets elected, same way Hillary stuck around with Bill even after getting caught getting his cock sucked by an intern.

democrats-keeping-classy-democrats-politics-1374719926.jpg

Are you really dumb enough to say a nationally know figure, regardless of his flaws, is a paedophile?

How sad the right is expecting us to defend Weiner. It's not like when we defended Newt, Vitter, Or uncle Herman.

Wait. We didn't defend them either. The right did.

the vast majority of dems Ive heard speaking about this tony wiener thing want him to take a fucking hike.

Dudes you guys re elect your offenders

Back