Pelosi: Obamas Is A “President of Great Vision, Great Knowledge, Great Judgement

StormX

Banned
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Sunday dismissed Mitt Romney’s statement that President Obama’s second term is rotting away.

Pelosi said she missed Romney’s appearance on “Meet the Press,” during which the former GOP presidential candidate said Obama’s broken promise that everyone who liked their healthcare plan could keep it has undermined Obama’s presidency.

“I don’t even know why Romney was on that show myself,” she said in an interview on MSNBC. “I want to know what about the future —what about the future. But the fact is that President Obama is a president of great vision, of great knowledge, of great judgment.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-i-dont-even-know-why-romney-was-on-that-show

014.jpg

:rofl2:

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Sunday dismissed Mitt Romney’s statement that President Obama’s second term is rotting away.

Pelosi said she missed Romney’s appearance on “Meet the Press,” during which the former GOP presidential candidate said Obama’s broken promise that everyone who liked their healthcare plan could keep it has undermined Obama’s presidency.

“I don’t even know why Romney was on that show myself,” she said in an interview on MSNBC. “I want to know what about the future —what about the future. But the fact is that President Obama is a president of great vision, of great knowledge, of great judgment.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-i-dont-even-know-why-romney-was-on-that-show

014.jpg

:rofl2:

Yep, the same dimwit who proclaimed that they wouldn't know what was inthe legislation until after it was passed.

Yes, Democrats really are THAT stupid.

Obama: worst president ever?

The evidence is overwhelmingly in the affirmative.

But this is what you get when you elect a narcissistic, arrogant, inexperienced, hyper partisan and inept buffoon on nothing more substantive than "hope and change".

Yep, less hope, not much changed.

Back