P & T call BULLSHIT on gun-grabbers

http://tinyurl.com/d35qs6u

But lets not spread it around yet....

"If I could have banned them all - 'Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns' - I would have!"
- Diane Feinstein

Oh, you follow InfoWars I forgot lol. The program that spread the Zombie Virus myth that had every American wondering what is wrong with that person they know that thinks there is going to be zombies......

Those clips were obviously taken out of context..You have to know that....if you don't I just simply feel sorry for you. The speech was about assault weapons ban. Even the Feinstein remark about Assault weapons he lied and stated it was about semi-auto's knowing he could get away with it because modified assault weapons are semi-auto's. America us buying military weapons and other things because Corporations are the puppet masters over Congress and the President and Defense Contractors are a big donor. We are selling our old weapons to possible future enemies so the Defense Donor can profit through politician bribing.

There is a difference between banning a certain line of weapons or gun accessories that present a high massacre risk and banning all weapons. I've only met 4 people ever in politics, and I've met thousands, that state they want to ban all guns. It's just an extremeist jump to conclusions.

Back