outrage over no funding of the law

anyone remember the national outrage over congress defunding the ATF obligation to restore 2nd Amendment rights?

neither do I, so all you statists crying along with jon stewart about funding the law should check their hypocrisy

Just the gaps in the logic. I'm not trying to be a dick here (and yes, I have to try hard not to be). I'm just unsure what your point is here.

the point is that i'm hearing from alot of liberals(not on this board, out in the really real world) that congress is failing to do its job by not providing funding for the law (ACA), so I'm merely pointing out the partisan hypocrisy by asking where the outrage was when a republican congress made a law to establish a procedure for ATF to restore 2nd Amendment rights, then a democrat congress cut off the funding for that specific process.

the point is that i'm hearing from alot of liberals(not on this board, out in the really real world) that congress is failing to do its job by not providing funding for the law (ACA), so I'm merely pointing out the partisan hypocrisy by asking where the outrage was when a republican congress made a law to establish a procedure for ATF to restore 2nd Amendment rights, then a democrat congress cut off the funding for that specific process.

Fair enough.

Back