OT: I'm a racist

cawacko

I must admit it is hard for me to say this but I must man up. Desh was correct and I must face and accept facts. I am a racist. I was at a (my local) bar tonight in San Francisco and as is usual it was full of white people. At the point I saw a black dude I literally went up to start to talk to him and offered to buy him a drink. Of course he accepted and everything was good. Unfortunately that proved my dislike of white people and my favoritism towards black folk. Yep, definition of racism.

It does suck hating my own people, well other than Superfreak because everyone hates him, but I've come to terms with it.

Peace out, Cawacko

I must admit it is hard for me to say this but I must man up. Desh was correct and I must face and accept facts. I am a racist. I was at a (my local) bar tonight in San Francisco and as is usual it was full of white people. At the point I saw a black dude I literally went up to start to talk to him and offered to buy him a drink. Of course he accepted and everything was good. Unfortunately that proved my dislike of white people and my favoritism towards black folk. Yep, definition of racism.

It does suck hating my own people, well other than Superfreak because everyone hates him, but I've come to terms with it.

Peace out, Cawacko

Welcome to the club. We have better women here anyways.

You better not have bought him a Bud Light, Wacko, or we'll find out and come after you!

Also, what's with this SF bar? Don't you mean a bar located in the city that you actually live in?

:clink:

Was it a drag bar or a leather bar?

Haha, nothing that exciting. Typical yuppie bar. I will say my gaydar went off a little bit talking to this dude. It was kind of interesting. I didn't get to talk to him long enough to make a final determination if he was gay or metrosexual but the vibe was definitely out there.

You better not have bought him a Bud Light, Wacko, or we'll find out and come after you!

Also, what's with this SF bar? Don't you mean a bar located in the city that you actually live in?

:clink:

LMAO, how do you know that's my drink?!? I think I bought him a Jamison shot but got myself a bud light. LOL.

good for you cawacko.

see the transition has begun.

glad to have you on the bus.

remember we wont even make you sit in the back

Peace out, Cawacko

Sure you're a racist and it's become typical of many americans just like you to make light of it. The Trayvon Martin shooting and the fact that the perp got away with it is something that you sort of people have been waiting to happen. It's settling a long time score that's been poisoning your thoughts and this incident eases it a bit for you.

But you're going to need a lot more. Pray to your jesus god for some more. Don't wait for church on sunday.

dude the little thing looks like it bleeding now.

this post was obviously for monty who just keeps wacking his pud about how much he hates everything about American

Last edited:
good for you cawacko.

see the transition has begun.

glad to have you on the bus.

remember we wont even make you sit in the back

what do you mean transition? I've always hated white people and liked black folk (well ever since we moved to Oakland when I was 10)

Sure you're a racist and it's become typical of many americans just like you to make light of it. The Trayvon Martin shooting and the fact that the perp got away with it is something that you sort of people have been waiting to happen. It's settling a long time score that's been poisoning your thoughts and this incident eases it a bit for you.

But you're going to need a lot more. Pray to your jesus god for some more. Don't wait for church on sunday.

Ah, thanks Monty. Love you too man.

tumblr_lzrykeE5uU1r5xw51o1_400.gif

Peace out, Cawacko

No offense, but if you went to the black guy just because he was black - yeah, you're still racist. Just overcompensating.

No offense, but if you went to the black guy just because he was black - yeah, you're still racist. Just overcompensating.

No offense taken. In this case I don't mind being called racist. I've talked to woman at bars because I think they're attractive. I've talked to athletes at bars because they're famous and I've talked to black dudes at bars because they are black. I've talked to people at bars because they are sitting next to me. That's just me.

Back