OT: F Boston

cawacko

Your city sucks Grind. Your city sucks and so do the people and so do the Red Sox and so do their fans. Surrounded in San Francisco at the game by a bunch of idiots who butchure the English language and some b*tch who won't shut up about how the east coast has so much more culture than the west coast. And I'm sitting in the giants players wives section! HTH did they get seats here?

Seriously, we need a debate topic on why Boston people suck so much.

Your city sucks Grind. Your city sucks and so do the people and so do the Red Sox and so do their fans. Surrounded in San Francisco at the game by a bunch of idiots who butchure the English language and some b*tch who won't shut up about how the east coast has so much more culture than the west coast. And I'm sitting in the giants players wives section! HTH did they get seats here?

:awesome:

not so thinly veiled brag.

Haha, you caught that? Sitting next to Matt Cain's wife, he of the $125 million contract, with Hunter Pence's dad behind me, he who make over $10 million a year and Madison Bumgardner's wife next to him. Madison is 23 with $35 million contract. Then there's me. A broke ass black man.

you should issue "not racist" vouchers so we can present them to desh. Notarized assertions that what we said was not racist. Please consider.

you should issue "not racist" vouchers so we can present them to desh. Notarized assertions that what we said was not racist. Please consider.

I'm prepared to take the heat, I think (it's the alcohol talking). But Vogelsong's wife is black so I'm good (I hope). (I'll get her on here if need be)

Man, does she look black to you? Nicole's dad is the whitest black man you would ever see. Dude has crazy freckles. Nicole is real religious which will lose her lots of points with Desh but I have no idea the woman's politics. Never discussed it with her once.

tumblr_lox4q8Mron1qhf1yvo1_400.jpg

Man, does she look black to you? Nicole's dad is the whitest black man you would ever see. Dude has crazy freckles. Nicole is real religious which will lose her lots of points with Desh but I have no idea the woman's politics. Never discussed it with her once.

Well, she looks blacker than you do!

I love you, who is butchering the English language?

Is that really you Cawacko? You are very good looking for a retard.

Uh, yeah, that ain't Cawacko. And his criticism of Boston is misplaced. Boston sports fans suck. Boston is awesome.

So which player is your special friend?

my guess is that its one of the pitchers... given your USC catcher status

Last edited:
Uh, yeah, that ain't Cawacko. And his criticism of Boston is misplaced. Boston sports fans suck. Boston is awesome.

They were great sports fans until the last decade or so. They wore the "loveable losers" mantle well. Now, since it's become "title town" and all that, they're really intolerable.

And yes, Boston is one of the best cities. But I'm a seafood guy, so...

Back