Obama's America is Better...

Jarod

Contributor
Is anyone going to deny that the economy is in better shape now than when President Obama was inaugurated?

Is anyone going to deny that the economy is in better shape now than when President Obama was inaugurated?

Is anyone going to deny this is the worst recovery since FDR's decade long recovery in the Great Depression?

Is anyone going to argue that unemployment has not been this bad 5 years into a Presidency since FDR?

Is anyone going to deny this is the worst recovery since FDR's decade long recovery in the Great Depression?

Is anyone going to argue that unemployment has not been this bad 5 years into a Presidency since FDR?

Soo.. your not going to answer my question?

If I was a football coach I would love to have Jarod as my A.D.

"I know I haven't had a winning season during my tenure Jarod but are we better than when I took over?"

The economy today is slightly better....why...because it will get better IN SPITE of Obama being president....but keep in mind, he ain't done yet.

I'll deny it is.

I'm still not making as much money as I did in 2008.

No disrespect to you as an individual but the economy as a whole is in a better place today than it was in Jan 2009. However because it was in such bad shape at that time to simply say it is better today isn't saying a whole lot.

No disrespect to you as an individual but the economy as a whole is in a better place today than it was in Jan 2009. However because it was in such bad shape at that time to simply say it is better today isn't saying a whole lot.

You're right, and I agree.

2009 was the worst for me, and 2012 was better than 2009, but it's still less than what I was making in 2008.

The economy is more stable now then it was when he first took office. Most of the job loses took place in 2009 which are directly connected to the collapse of the Financial Sector which he can't be blamed for. Obama could be trying to increase coal and oil production, git rid of the 100 most harmful regulations, or cut taxes for small businesses, or reform Obama care. Their are many things Obama could do the help the economy that don't involve Congress. The White House has equal power to congress after all. He could clarify confusing regulations with executive orders. The federal government could be doing many things to help businesses but Obama isn't doing them. People are worst off now but 2009 wasn't his fault. Its every year since the economy has been completely his responsibility and he hasn't been doing a good job. 2010-2013 is all his fault.

Is anyone going to deny that the republican said right out loud they didn't care about the recovery and only wanted to hurt Obama

This current republican house is the worst house in history.

It has a worse record than the imfamous DO NOTHING congress

Eisenhower
Kennedy
Johnson
Nixon
Ford
Carter
Reagan*
Bush
Clinton*
Bush II
Obama*

* will be considered the top three of this list with President Obama being considered the most historically significant and 50 years from now, the most remembered.

Eisenhower
Kennedy
Johnson
Nixon
Ford
Carter
Reagan*
Bush
Clinton*
Bush II
Obama*

* will be considered the top three of this list with President Obama being considered the most historically significant and 50 years from now, the most remembered.

Reagan will fall off the list once this current manifestation of the republican party is dead

Back