Obamacare Myths Debunked

Auster

Right wing nutters have lied long enough, swilling their vile filth this way and that.

http://themattwalshblog.com/2013/09/25/right-wing-obamacare-myths-debunked/

Man, I hate these stupid, crazy, tea bagging right wingers. So foolish, so uncivilized. They run around screaming like crazed anarchists about how they want to stop Obamacare. Damned idiots don’t realize that the government needs to be involved in our health care decisions; we’re too helpless and feeble to handle it ourselves — unless we’re making the “medical” choice to get an abortion, in which case, THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, YOU GOVERNMENT PIGS. GET OUT! I mean, leave your wallet on the table, ’cause I’m gonna need you to pay for this, but then GET OUT, JERK.

There are many scare tactics being used by the tea baggers in an effort to discredit Obamacare. Personally, I hate scare tactics. You should never let anyone scare you away from supporting socialized medicine, mostly because without it every poor person in the country will get sick and die. Anyway, like I said, I disapprove of scare tactics.

Little known fact: The economy works sort of like the card game Hearts. In Hearts, you’re supposed to avoid getting points. But if things go really poorly and you somehow collect ALL 26 points in a hand, you get zero and everyone else gets 26 — it’s called “Shooting the Moon.” It works the same way with the national debt. If a country can rack up 26 trillion dollars in debt, they go back down to zero and everyone else owes THEM 26 trillion. FACT. Look it up. It’s in, like, the UN Handbook or something. The good news is that Obamacare will get us to 26 trillion much quicker than you might think. Thank God!

Yeah teabaggers don't need facts, they do what fox and fatso says.
Earlier a teabagger didn't know why he didn't like it, it was good for big corporations and dems don't like big corps.
Fucking hillarious

Yeah teabaggers don't need facts, they do what fox and fatso says. Earlier a teabagger didn't know why he didn't like it, it was good for big corporations and dems don't like big corps. Fucking hillarious

f-for-features.jpg

Back