Obama Willing to Take Action Against Terrorists in Syria.

monty1

Banned
Yes, it's true. In the Times of London today there is an article stating that Obama won't tolerate any further use of chemical weapons by the Al Qaida terrorists in Syria. He said that to tolerate it would only be facilitating and enabling America's enemies.

Which proves pretty substantially that Obama is honest and for real. I mean, what if he didn't take that position??

this is a minor victory for evince. (Desh), whoever.

Finally, an answer to who has Saddam's missing weapons of mass American deception.

And the commander in chief that ordered the killing of the AQ supreme leader and over half of his organizational leadership and disrupted their operations dramatically and worldwide is now one of them, according to some?!?!?!?!?!?!? WOWWEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Petula

So in other words, Obama doesn't really care who he bombs, just so long as he bombs someone.

Like I said before, they should melt his Peace Prize down and re-cast it in the shape of a drone. Because it's a far more fitting award for him.

So in other words, Obama doesn't really care who he bombs, just so long as he bombs someone.

Like I said before, they should melt his Peace Prize down and re-cast it in the shape of a drone. Because it's a far more fitting award for him.
Just so long as you can hate someone or something everything else is hunkydory? Got it.

Petula

Back