Obama vs. Bush

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
eLkvnXr.jpg

you want to bet Bush didn't pretend all those things?

why is it only now that you hate the policies?

Because now you can pretend Obama created the mess that your creepy assed cracker clan party works so hard to keep him from changing.

Voting against your own written and sponsored bills because the president says "hey that's a good Idea and Ill sign that bill if you pass it" shows what is at the very core of these same people that cheered Bush.

when will you ever learn

Last edited:
debt ceiling debacle

sequester

"my number one priority is to make Obama a one term president"

the INSANE goobledy goop about death panels in the health bill?

the constant conflation of the real facts in things like fast and furious and the Irs target thingy?

the right in this country do nothing but lie anymore.

If you guys had the swing of the sack to accept facts for facts this country would be HUMMING along.

You know it and everyone knows it

strawman. I have always hated these policies (pertaining to privacy violations and due process)

And even for the ones I don't mind as much, I still hate hypocrites.

Bush spent much of his time justifying and embracing the things he did.

This is your boy obama:

FagyKMX.jpg

From a Canadian POV, Bush2 has to be the worst president in your country's history. It was just too obvious and that would be the opinion of most of the world outside of the US.

While Obama is probably going to be seen by most of the world as one of America's best. However, he can quickly destroy that image if he doesn't continue to resist his country's obvious continuing of it's march to more wars.

From a Canadian POV, Bush2 has to be the worst president in your country's history. It was just too obvious and that would be the opinion of most of the world outside of the US.

While Obama is probably going to be seen by most of the world as one of America's best. However, he can quickly destroy that image if he doesn't continue to resist his country's obvious continuing of it's march to more wars.

yeah... by the way... who protects Canada's Coastal waters? Who has Naval Ships, Subs and a Radar Net Covering your entire country to protect YOU?

Maybe we should stop funding THAT in our defense Budget... let Canada take care of her own defense spending.

Your 30,000 man Standing army is smaller then the New York City Police Department.

Because now you can pretend Obama created the mess that your creepy assed cracker clan party works so hard to keep him from changing.

Voting against your own written and sponsored bills because the president says "hey that's a good Idea and Ill sign that bill if you pass i shows what is at the very core of these same people that cheered Bush.

when will you ever learn
when will your racist dumbass learn that some of us who criticize and hate Obama policies ALSO criticized and hated Bush policies? are you unable to comprehend more than two dimensions???? FYI, the earth isn't flat anymore, in case nobody had told you.

yeah... by the way... who protects Canada's Coastal waters? Who has Naval Ships, Subs and a Radar Net Covering your entire country to protect YOU?

Maybe we should stop funding THAT in our defense Budget... let Canada take care of her own defense spending.

Your 30,000 man Standing army is smaller then the New York City Police Department.

Your comments are a mile off topic but if that's the way this forum works then I need to respond to them. It would please me greatly if the US didn't take part with Canada in any military activities. To begin with, it would be difficult to imagine just who you think you are defending against? IMO, if there is a threat to Canada's sovereignty and to world peace then that threat is the US.

As to our 30,000 man standing army? It's bigger than could conceivably be imagined it needs to be. What foreign nation is threatening Canada? Saudi? Iraq? Israel? France? Russia? China? LOL?

Your comments are a mile off topic but if that's the way this forum works then I need to respond to them. It would please me greatly if the US didn't take part with Canada in any military activities. To begin with, it would be difficult to imagine just who you think you are defending against? IMO, if there is a threat to Canada's sovereignty and to world peace then that threat is the US.

As to our 30,000 man standing army? It's bigger than could conceivably be imagined it needs to be. What foreign nation is threatening Canada? Saudi? Iraq? Israel? France? Russia? China? LOL?

Off topic? No...

On one hand you benefit from our Military and on the other you complain.

Hardly off topic... Actually makes your statement a touch hypocritical...

You cant hold both positions

Off topic? No...

On one hand you benefit from our Military and on the other you complain.

Hardly off topic... Actually makes your statement a touch hypocritical...

You cant hold both positions

I'm not interested in pursuing your off topic remarks any further.

when will your racist dumbass learn that some of us who criticize and hate Obama policies ALSO criticized and hated Bush policies? are you unable to comprehend more than two dimensions???? FYI, the earth isn't flat anymore, in case nobody had told you.

desh is a partisan hack so she just assumes everyone is like her.

desh is a partisan hack so she just assumes everyone is like her.

And she can't remember Yesterday, let alone the fact that there were many of us on this side of things that spoke out against Bush's policies, especially the ones that Obama put on steroids.

then go get the posts where you did it.

I don't remember you doing it at all.

And she can't remember Yesterday, let alone the fact that there were many of us on this side of things that spoke out against Bush's policies, especially the ones that Obama put on steroids.

damo just the other day I said you were against these policies.

If the shoe doesn't fit don't try it on

How could he ever be considered one of the best?

Righties love to say that they were all over Bush now. They weren't.

And I'd love to hear which policy of Obama's is like Bush's, but "on steroids."

Back