Obama stood tuff adn now its over

NEVER forget that Assad denied even having these weapons not long ago.

Now they will be destroyed on NO LONGER on the planet.

you will praise pootin Im sure

why no cheering for the end of a situation you guys were all so heads up about?

because you all turned out to have it wrong on the facts?

so Russia sold them the delivery system and the Uk sold them the chemicals and both wanted to NOT do the heavy work to FORCE these weapons out of a dangerous place where they would be used by a Nutter and possibly fall into even more terrible hands.

Good thing Obama was not as stupid and evil huh

What did Obama do again?

You said yourself Kerry proposed the plan to hand weapons over. Russia only stole his credit. Obama only tried to donkey punh America into an unwinnable conflict. Unwinnable as set by his goals and self limitations.

LOL desh is so braindead. Yeah, Obama meant to have 80% of the country decry his plan. He's a genius!

You will believe anything

dude did he get what he went after?

YES.

will the right wing lies embarrass your party further in the end ?

yes

dude did he get what he went after?

YES.

will the right wing lies embarrass your party further in the end ?

yes

They sought a coalition. they failed.
They sought the public support to bomb. they failed.

They only won in the eyes of idiots like you. LOL and you're too fucking stupid to realize it.

so getting the weapons secure is a failure.

fuck you care about NOTHING but politics.

dear idiot.

babies will no longer be killed by these weapons.

does that in your fucking warped mind mean ANYTHING?????

all you can see is Obama didn't get the walking in locked stop support Bush could muster yet he still got the job done.

what a hack you are

so getting the weapons secure is a failure.

fuck you care about NOTHING but politics.

dear idiot.

babies will no longer be killed by these weapons.

does that in your fucking warped mind mean ANYTHING?????

I had to do a double take when I read the bolded part. I can do nothing but give a half laugh and shake my head.

Obama was ready to bomb and his team was desperately trying to justify airstrikes. Desh now believes this was a ruse. Obama's rope-a-dope!

Obama was ready to bomb and his team was desperately trying to justify airstrikes. Desh now believes this was a ruse. Obama's rope-a-dope!
Obama has roped some dopes alright. But those dopes had been roped and hog-tied a long time ago.

Back