Obama parties at White House tonight...

NOVA

U. S. NAVY Veteran
Today

13 murdered at Washington DC Navy Yard, several injured
100's missing and a thousand trapped by Colorado floods, more expected

He's working the phones to prep for the midterms, isn't he?

entitlement-obama.png

Today

13 murdered at Washington DC Navy Yard, several injured
100's missing and a thousand trapped by Colorado floods, more expected

"The White House decided late Monday to postpone the taping of a program celebrating Latin music, citing a morning shooting at the Washington Navy Yard that left at least 12 people dead.

"In light of today's tragic events at the Washington Navy Yard and out of respect for the victims and their families, Musica Latina will be postponed to a new date," said the announcement about an hour and a half before President Barack Obama was to kick off the festivities in the White House East Room."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/lady-obama-shake-groove-thing-20271259

Glad he took my advise.....but he sure cut it close....a measly hour and a half before party time....I figured it would be a no brainer....

It's rare for me to defend Obama, but in this case I will. If I died at the naval yard, I'd want America to keep chuggin along and enjoy life. The person who killed me would already be dead in this case, so what the fuck else is there to do? Live on motherfuckers, America is stronger than this.

It's rare for me to defend Obama, but in this case I will. If I died at the naval yard, I'd want America to keep chuggin along and enjoy life. The person who killed me would already be dead in this case, so what the fuck else is there to do? Live on motherfuckers, America is stronger than this.

If you died, for any reason, everyone would just keep "chugging along" and enjoying life anyway. :chesh:

If you died at the naval yard I would be doing an Irish jig

Back