Obama is turning the military against its own citizens

Reality can be unpleasant. Do you want your soldiers and your citizens to be safe?

It read much like the story where people had fits when cops were being trained on targets that looked like little old ladies and women pushing strollers. They need to be mentally prepared for ir/when they encounter things so far out the norm.

Reality can be unpleasant. Do you want your soldiers and your citizens to be safe? It read much like the story where people had fits when cops were being trained on targets that looked like little old ladies and women pushing strollers. They need to be mentally prepared for ir/when they encounter things so far out the norm.

Didn't you state recently that if you notice a laundry list of banned people, you're going to avoid the thread?

I see. You failed to make that distinction before. Thanks for clearing it up.

Really? Did I post it in any other section? I did mention specifically describing that it was the section that was supposed to be civil and non-disruptive which pretty much excludes the rest of the forum.

I believe that YOU failed to make the distinction.

Your belief is unsubstantiated. Perhaps you should add a disclaimer to your future statements.

LOL

Not it's not unsubstantiated...since you had to ASK. LMAO

What's the matter, no one contributing anything interesting to your thread? I attempted to, until you derailed it.

LOL Not it's not unsubstantiated...since you had to ASK. LMAO What's the matter, no one contributing anything interesting to your thread? I attempted to, until you derailed it.

Just wondering why someone would state they would avoid threads with a laundry list of banned people and then post in one.

Now I know.

the mindset of liberals and conservatives, when it comes to cops and military, is that they have brainwashed themselves to believe that they would never inflict tyranny and oppression on the citizenry while they fervently hope that they will enthusiastically inflict tyranny, oppression, and violence upon the citizenry of opposite political ideologues.

the mindset of liberals and conservatives, when it comes to cops and military, is that they have brainwashed themselves to believe that they would never inflict tyranny and oppression on the citizenry while they fervently hope that they will enthusiastically inflict tyranny, oppression, and violence upon the citizenry of opposite political ideologues.

Pretty broad statement. Care to provide something to substantiate it?

Back