Obama; I'm sorry, so sorry That I was such a fool about ObamaCare

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
"By Chuck Todd, NBC News
President Obama said Thursday that he is "sorry" that some Americans are losing their current health insurance plans as a result of the Affordable Care Act, despite his promise that no one would have to give up a health plan they liked.

"I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me," he told NBC News in an exclusive interview at the White House.

"We've got to work hard to make sure that they know we hear them and we are going to do everything we can to deal with folks who find themselves in a tough position as a consequence of this."

Obama’s comments come 10 days after NBC News’ Lisa Myers reported that the administration has known since the summer of 2010 that millions of Americans could lose their insurance under the law.

Obama has made repeated assurances that “if you like your health plan, you will be able to keep your health plan” with Obamacare."
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...zes-for-americans-losing-health-coverage?lite

where did these people who are losing their plan get on this track?

by buying their plans AFTER the bill passed while you fucks tried to keep everything from being implemented.

Your lies don't fly not matter how much you PRETEND.

Now that number is about 5 percent of the people at most.

exactly how the fuck are you going to win elections with that many people?

You wont even get all their votes.

this issue will win you nothing when you are willing to shut down the very government and want us to default.

people pretty much understand you are nothing but a great big ball of hate for Obama and don't give a rats ass about these people anyway

"By Chuck Todd, NBC News
President Obama said Thursday that he is "sorry" that some Americans are losing their current health insurance plans as a result of the Affordable Care Act, despite his promise that no one would have to give up a health plan they liked.

"I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me," he told NBC News in an exclusive interview at the White House.

"We've got to work hard to make sure that they know we hear them and we are going to do everything we can to deal with folks who find themselves in a tough position as a consequence of this."

Obama’s comments come 10 days after NBC News’ Lisa Myers reported that the administration has known since the summer of 2010 that millions of Americans could lose their insurance under the law.

Obama has made repeated assurances that “if you like your health plan, you will be able to keep your health plan” with Obamacare."
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...zes-for-americans-losing-health-coverage?lite
Congress needs to subpoena Georgi Soros and question him about everything that has happened, get him to talk under oath. In my opinion, Soros is involved in just about everything that the radical Leftists have tried in order radically Socialize US. I would bet that there is a brain trust of "Commies" working on all this everyday, and Billionaire Gorgi pays them to come up with ideas, with Obama being their pawn to implement those ideas. There is some serious behind the scene sheet going on to basically take US over in every way possible, short of an actual revolution.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

this will work as well as your lies about fast and furious did.

jesus you people are pathetic

this issue will win you nothing when you are willing to shut down the very government and want us to default.

people pretty much understand you are nothing but a great big ball of hate for Obama and don't give a rats ass about these people anyway
Why don't you bring up the race card, since everything else you are saying will not hold water. You libs always go back to your Lib playbook anyway, so do it now before your cohors get pissed at you Vinny for "Blanking" up. Im up because I got a colicky horse, what's your excuse, other than doing your 24/7 job? or is that 16/7, you gots to sleep to get your beauty rest....

Oh so you claim what he said is not true?

then fucking prove it with facts not idiot baseless slander

You wont because your too racist and stupid ...Oh yeah and the fact that what he said it true.

Why didn't you care when the republican lied over and over and over again about what was in the bill?

you only accept lies when its right wing lies.

Facts mean nothing to you

Tinfail,

groaning at facts is pretty much right up your ally.

that is what the president said.

NOW if you don't believe it give us FACTS to prove he misstated the facts,

then tell me how your going to win an election with these lies?

Why don't you bring up the race card, since everything else you are saying will not hold water. You libs always go back to your Lib playbook anyway, so do it now before your cohors get pissed at you Vinny for "Blanking" up. Im up because I got a colicky horse, what's your excuse, other than doing your 24/7 job? or is that 16/7, you gots to sleep to get your beauty rest....
Vinny's numerous machine gun posts tell me that I hit the nail on the head, he/she is all upset with my initial post, so he/she tries to water it down, drown my post by posting numerous replies, a typical radical Leftist tactic, the chickens are coming home to roost Vinny, and you may need to get food stamps from The Food Stamp President, aka ObamaDon'tCare....

dear fucking IDIOT.

what did Obama say?

I repeated what the president said.

NOW if you believe what he said was untrue please fucking produce some facts that prove your claim

"By Chuck Todd, NBC News

Well that makes all the lies, distortions and partisan attacks on Republicans much more palatable doesn't it?

Yes, Liberal Democrats like Obama are really THAT incredibly stupid.

Well that makes all the lies, distortions and partisan attacks on Republicans much more palatable doesn't it?

Yes, Liberal Democrats like Obama are really THAT incredibly stupid.

Funny, it was only a few weeks ago we were fearmongering obstructionists.

Now we're prescient psychics.

I guess it would be nice if you could acknowledge that Obama's false promise still affected a whole lotta people in a very negative way, and even offer up some tepid criticism for that.

Funny, it was only a few weeks ago we were fearmongering obstructionists.

Now we're prescient psychics.

Liberal politicians are shameless liars; they count on the ignorance of the American sheeple to have the memory of a lemming and their gullibility to forgive them.

hFC81F5F4

Back