Obama getting cozy with the cheese eating surrender monkeys

What a strange world we live in!! I expect it's only a matter of time before frites de la liberté are openly on sale in gay Paree

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iation-US-snubs-Britain-gets-cosy-France.html

"Cheese eating surrender monkeys"???????????? Is that how you refer to the French? Is that resentment based on your ongoing frustration about Quebec, or The TGV Bullet Train, that wasn't your idea? Or perhaps it's your bland food that no one cares for. So many things about the British, leave one "wanting".
I think it speaks volumes about English cowardice, more than anything else. Red-faced. Redtails. Redcoats.

"Cheese eating surrender monkeys"???????????? Is that how you refer to the French? Is that resentment based on your ongoing frustration about Quebec, or The TGV Bullet Train, that wasn't your idea? Or perhaps it's your bland food that no one cares for. So many things about the British, leave one "wanting".
I think it speaks volumes about English cowardice, more than anything else. Red-faced. Redtails. Redcoats.

The castles in GB are cool.....the White cliffs of Dover, Double Decker Buses, ummmmm....pale ales?

"Cheese eating surrender monkeys"???????????? Is that how you refer to the French? Is that resentment based on your ongoing frustration about Quebec, or The TGV Bullet Train, that wasn't your idea? Or perhaps it's your bland food that no one cares for. So many things about the British, leave one "wanting". I think it speaks volumes about English cowardice, more than anything else. Red-faced. Redtails. Redcoats.

Stereotype much, shirt-lifter?

Back