Obama gave $$ to Navy Yard killer

Big Money

Washington Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis collected $395 a month in veteran's disability payments.

He was 34 when he died, shot dead by police Monday at the Navy Yard, where they say he had gunned down 12 employees. He enlisted in the Navy in 2007, didn't deploy to Iraq or Afghanistan and received an honorable discharge in 2011.

During that four-year hitch, Alexis developed an orthopedic problem and ringing in the ears, according to the Veterans Affairs Department. Those conditions rendered him 30% disabled and entitled him to the monthly payments.

He enrolled in VA health care in February 2011.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/nation/2013/09/18/navy-yard-shootings-aaron-alexis/2834103/

So you admit Obama paid him.

Your hate for Obama clouds rational thinking. You are an idiot and you need to stop posting on these forums. Actually, if you decide to learn politics then come back and chat. Until then, GTFO kiddo. :fu:

Veterans deserve WAY MORE than they get. And no, Obama didn't pay him..........the American People did because we support our veterans.

Typical conservative. See's only what they want to see.Then uses lies double talk and misdirection to support their position.

Hmmm, according to a few folks here, I'm an 'extreme conservative' and was agreeing with you up to this point.

Hmmm, according to a few folks here, I'm an 'extreme conservative' and was agreeing with you up to this point.

I have to support his statement. I'm an unorthodox conservative and notice that the majority of conservatives I see now days are completely unaware of politics in general but only spout out nonsense they hear on Fox News or InforWars. "Typical" doesn't mean all, it means generally speaking and he didn't say all.

Uneducated kids like Big Money do nothing but hurt the conservative brand.

I have to support his statement. I'm an unorthodox conservative and notice that the majority of conservatives I see now days are completely unaware of politics in general but only spout out nonsense they hear on Fox News or InforWars. "Typical" doesn't mean all, it means generally speaking and he didn't say all.

Uneducated kids like Big Money do nothing but hurt the conservative brand.

Typical means 'most', I don't think that is a true statement.

Thanks for admitting it.

Now a question to you. Do you think that we should end all funding to disabled veterans because they might possibly go on a shooting spree?

I really don't care what your answer is I just want this thread to stay alive so people see how big of a fool you are. :fu:

Now a question to you. Do you think that we should end all funding to disabled veterans because they might possibly go on a shooting spree?

I really don't care what your answer is I just want this thread to stay alive so people see how big of a fool you are. :fu:

That is the point I'd been agreeing with, until an ijit said, 'most conservatives.'

Darn, I'd like to see the reaction to someone who proposed THAT bill......

The VA, and its current slate of benefits were set-up long before Obama came to DC. Blame Hoover for creating it and Bush Sr for giving it cabinet rank

Back