APP - now that the house repugs (tea party types) have revealed themselves as fools/bullies

Re: now that the house rty types) have revealed themselves as fools/bullies

If by negotiate, you mean "repeal Obamacare, outlaw Islam, overturn Roe vs Wade, etc....then you'll probably be disappointed.

If you mean negotiate in good faith with reasonable expectations on both sides....then you'll probably be OK with it.

Somehow, I think you mean the former.

The will continue to be what they are as long as the Kroch Bros and Adelsen types keep giving them tons of money. Its up to the american people to reject them and get rid of them.

If by negotiate, you mean "repeal Obamacare, outlaw Islam, overturn Roe vs Wade, etc....then you'll probably be disappointed.

If you mean negotiate in good faith with reasonable expectations on both sides....then you'll probably be OK with it.

Somehow, I think you mean the former.

i will take reasonable negotiations in good faith any time.

threats and bullying suck no matter who does them.

those that feel that way are free to do so......however, they have no obligation to do so simply because YOU want them to.......
\

Of course the only obligation they have is to vote they way they choose and for whom they choose and no where in my post did I insinuate anyone had to do anything I wanted.

I agree, this Rino label crap that the far righters slapped on anyone that didnt DO WHAT THEY WANT is garbage. The only way anything gets done and ever did is through compromise.
I would like someone to show where a minority of congress got what they wanted by demanding it. This shutdown and subsequent poll numbers show it does not work that way

can you give me a single example of a compromise that Obama has made in the last five years?......

5 Ways Obama Tries to Work With Republicans and is Rejected

The president’s nomination of conservative Republican Chuck Hagel to his cabinet is just another example in a long line of Obama’s attempts to reach across the aisle and work with a recalcitrant Republican minority. Here are a few other gems, as we highlight some of Obama’s most bipartisan gestures of his first term and the Republican response.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/22662/5-ways-obama-tries-to-work-with-republicans-and-is-rejected

You should get out from under that rock

Right. I remember dems using the debt ceiling when they were trying to lose in Iraq. I guess that was "reasonable" to you.

Also, what do you define as "reasonable" negotiations?

\

Of course the only obligation they have is to vote they way they choose and for whom they choose and no where in my post did I insinuate anyone had to do anything I wanted.

Nowhere.

Of course that little fact won't stop certain posters from pretending you did just that.

"Negotiation" has turned into a dirty word anymore, just like "compromise."

Yes it has as far as conservatives are concerned because it usually means RINOs like Mcconell and Boner selling out conservative principles so lefties don't say mean things about them

Libbies don't fear Boner. They fear Cruz

I choose Cruz.

Back