Not So Fast Zimmy!

Howey

Banned
Local news reporting Justice Dept has put a hold on all trial evidence.

The alleged child molester racist is going down.

Justice would be nice.

I just want kids to feel safe in a world without creepy assed crackers using them as bait for their manhood issues.

it wont happen lol. Just like I have told you time and time again things wouldn't happen. Maybe it's time to start listening to me. The FBI did their investigation last year into civil right violations and found absolutely nothing - zero - zilch - nada pertaining to that.

Zimmerman is going to win his lawsuit against nbc, get immunity from the martins suing him, and he is going to retire a very rich free man.

it wont happen lol. Just like I have told you time and time again things wouldn't happen. Maybe it's time to start listening to me. The FBI did their investigation last year into civil right violations and found absolutely nothing - zero - zilch - nada pertaining to that.

Zimmerman is going to win his lawsuit against nbc, get immunity from the martins suing him, and he is going to retire a very rich free man.

No he won't, lawyers will take all the money. I am sure he owes, he owes, even if their services were free, he still owes for all those high dollar witnesses!

Another thing, just remember, it was the courts that ruled Fox News has the right to lie.

Last edited:
No he won't, lawyers will take all the money. I am sure he owes, he owes, even if their services were free, he still owes for all those high dollar witnesses!
Like WHO? Dr. DiMiao only got paid $2400 for his testimony -- and he was the star witness.

Local news reporting Justice Dept has put a hold on all trial evidence.

The alleged child molester racist is going down.
That's just dangling a carrot for the dumbed-down lynch mob, keepin' the rabble rousin' goin.

Thinking humans know this amounts to zero. ;)

Back