Normal Barbie

I bet if you men were honest with yourselves you would pick the normal looking one over the Barbie one.

Normal Barbie has defined hips and a great ass. Yep, she's the doll for me. If they were both real, 19 year old college girls, I would fuck her in a heartbeat.

Normal Barbie has defined hips and a great ass. Yep, she's the doll for me. If they were both real, 19 year old college girls, I would fuck her in a heartbeat.

Same here....if she weren't white anyways. That is a big boner killer for me.

Well, this thread has sure degenerated in a hurry.

Cool to see the "real proportions" doll; would be very nice if toy manufacturers adjusted their dolls accordingly.

I see Damn Southerner is still interested in my sex life and penis size. Sorry, y'all, but I reckon that they belong to my girlfriend, and she is not a swinger.

Back on topic, the normal barbie is far more appealing to this man, as Desh said, butt size included.
Funnny how Damn Yankee takes any thread and introduces sexual perversion isn't it?

Funnny how Damn Yankee takes any thread and introduces sexual perversion isn't it?

What? Didn't 3d bring it up himself?

Earth to perverts like 3D and Dune: It's a friggin' doll, for girls to play with, not for you to fantasize sex with.

Back