No Kidnapping if Mom Had a gun

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
The Mom and 14 year old daughter heard someone breaking into their home downstairs, so they hid upstairs. The two Gangsta Thugs found them and demanded Money, jewelry, etc. The Mom said they did not have any, so the thugs shot the family dog and kidnapped the 14 girl.

If the Mom had a gun(shotgun is great) when she heard the two thugs breaking in, she could have yelled to the thugs that she was armed and actually fire off a couple shots out a window, and that she called the Cops, that would have ended it. Even Gangsta thugs are not dumb enough to stick around and possibly get their asses shot off with buckshot, another case of Guns save lives. The girl was rescued, but in many cases that girl would have been killed, so a defensive gun was needed, and a shotgun is the best for home defense.

The Government gives out free Obama phones to poor people, maybe they need to help them get a gun so that they can defend themselves against to all these gangsta thugs in the news. I pity the thug fools who try to break into my Ranch.......but of course God could sort them out later.

The Mom and 14 year old daughter heard someone breaking into their home downstairs, so they hid upstairs. The two Gangsta Thugs found them and demanded Money, jewelry, etc. The Mom said they did not have any, so the thugs shot the family dog and kidnapped the 14 girl.

If the Mom had a gun(shotgun is great) when she heard the two thugs breaking in, she could have yelled to the thugs that she was armed and actually fire off a couple shots out a window, and that she called the Cops, that would have ended it. Even Gangsta thugs are not dumb enough to stick around and possibly get their asses shot off with buckshot, another case of Guns save lives. The girl was rescued, but in many cases that girl would have been killed, so a defensive gun was needed, and a shotgun is the best for home defense.

The Government gives out free Obama phones to poor people, maybe they need to help them get a gun so that they can defend themselves against to all these gangsta thugs in the news. I pity the thug fools who try to break into my Ranch.......but of course God could sort them out later.

I have to agree. The dog would still be alive if she had a gun.

And I wouldn't have warned them if it were my house.

Nonsense.

You can't prove that.

Please STFU about the "Obamaphone". That is a federal program that began under Ronald Reagan you dumb fucks, was expanded under Clinton, and expanded again to cell phones under George W Bush.

There are a few better ways to announce "Hello, I'm a Moron" but not that many.

I have to agree. The dog would still be alive if she had a gun.

And I wouldn't have warned them if it were my house.

No one knows what the outcome would have been had the mother had a gun. There are several scenes that could have played out and statics aren't in her favor.

No one knows what the outcome would have been had the mother had a gun. There are several scenes that could have played out and statics aren't in her favor.

True, but I would die before I would let my child be taken from such thugs. Fear is no excuse when protecting your child. I'd hate to be in a position where I wished I had a gun, and needed it.

Wait a moment, the "alleged" thugs were Black, so if the mother had stood her ground and defended herself and her child with a legal firearm, the rape-enabling liberals would have cried about racism and wanted to charge mom with murder, wouldn't they?

No, they are in her favor. But it's a counter-factual argument to begin with.

Yeah, but an educated guess is head and shoulders above the knee jerk reactionary crap you come up with....Mom could have actually 'stood her ground'

Shot gun. Upstairs is 'high ground' shooting down. If she knew how to operate, odds are in her favor.

Back