No EU crisis this summer?

Jarod

Contributor
Has anyone noticed that we have not had the usual screaming by the Conservatives about how the EU was falling apart and would no longer exist in a couple weeks, yet this summer?

I remember one particular thread where I said that it was unlikely that any nation would leave the EU and then I was called an idiot and told that it was already happening and in progress and that Federal governments were on the decline not the incline.

Looks like we are not even going to have a small bump this summer to let the cons scream....

Has anyone noticed that we have not had the usual screaming by the Conservatives about how the EU was falling apart and would no longer exist in a couple weeks, yet this summer?

I remember one particular thread where I said that it was unlikely that any nation would leave the EU and then I was called an idiot and told that it was already happening and in progress and that Federal governments were on the decline not the incline.

Looks like we are not even going to have a small bump this summer to let the cons scream....

It is like a man falling from a skyscraper, it's only bad when you hit the ground.

Back