New Obama Scandal...

Jarod

Contributor
Shooting at Naval Shipyard, Why Has President Obama not addressed the nation and called it Terrorism!

That's no scandal. For minute I thought he might have stated publicly that he'd fucked an underage girl or something.

Its Benghazi all over again, if he does not call it terrorism in the next 5 min's I say we impeach.

Idiot troll alert...idiot troll alert. This is an early warning system of the JPP forum of a brain dead hyper partisan ass clown attempting to troll for purely moronic purposes with no intent to engage in meaningful debate.

Warning; do not feed this troll or respond to it. He is an idiot who will only attempt to drag your IQ down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Carry on.

Shooting at Naval Shipyard, Why Has President Obama not addressed the nation and called it Terrorism!

Why is the president trying to cover this up?

Its Benghazi all over again, if he does not call it terrorism in the next 5 min's I say we impeach.

I listened to news on several different networks this morning. The gave a description of the shooter as 6 ft. tall, bald, description on clothing, etc....
Not one network would reveal his race except Fox News as his being black.....assuming the "eye witnesses" are correct.....so you figure it out, Jughead.

Maybe you've got it all figured out, huh ?

I listened to news on several different networks this morning. The gave a description of the shooter as 6 ft. tall, bald, description on clothing, etc....
Not one network would reveal his race except Fox News as his being black.....assuming the "eye witnesses" are correct.....so you figure it out, Jughead.

Yes, you are a racists.

If the Muslim running around Ft. Hood yelling Alla Akbar wasn't terrorism to Obama, how can this be terrorism ?

You're a total idiot and don't even know it......how sad.

Yes, you are a racists.

I'm a racist because the network news refused to describe a black shooter as black.....???? go figure....

You're an asshole that can do nothing but play the race card with every post....even when it is ludicrous and absurd to do so...

Just to be clear....Fox is now using the term "dark skinned" rather than black....the other networks are silent.

I'm a racist because the network news refused to describe a black shooter as black.....???? go figure....

You're an asshole that can do nothing but play the race card with every post....even when it is ludicrous and absurd to do so...

Just to be clear....Fox is now using the term "dark skinned" rather than black....the other networks are silent.

You are a racsts because why does it matter?

Why does it matter ?....Are you totally stupid ?.....Why did it matter to describe him as bald or describe what he was wearing ?.....

How the fuck does anyone know who they looking for if they don't give a public description....suppose someone sees him walking by outside the Navy Yard if
he eludes manages to escape the building....?

(And learn how to spell 'racist'....)

Where did Jarod the Jughead go....ask him some questins and he promptly disappears........(a talent Rana should work on.)

Post 8 and 10 Jarod.

It's terrorism for sure Shirley! Impeach Reagan's dead carcass. He's the reason this all started anyway.

And it's yur second mendmunt rit to shoot people in the land of the gun. Thank you jesus and gawd blus murica.

You're a race hustling idiot; why does it matter? It doesn't because dullards like you seem to be a dime a dozen these days. How else could a buffoon like Obama get elected and re-elected if not for fools like you.

It's terrorism for sure Shirley! Impeach Reagan's dead carcass. He's the reason this all started anyway.

And it's yur second mendmunt rit to shoot people in the land of the gun. Thank you jesus and gawd blus murica.

Another leftist idiot desperately attempting to remove all doubt. Bravo you have succeeded; you're an idiot.

Back