Neglected Veterans/Soldiers

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
VA Mental Health Care is So Bad, It’s Unconstitutional ~ http://psychcentral.com/blog/archiv...l-health-care-is-so-bad-its-unconstitutional/

VA paperwork has major backlog (yes I said paperwork, because some Americans are cheap) ~ http://www.nationalreview.com/article/352339/va-claims-backlog-scott-hogenson

Jobs for Veterans Bill was blocked by Republicans ~ http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/19/veterans-jobs-bill-blocked-in-the-senate/?_r=0

And now Republicans plan to shut down the Government which would stop all pay to Soldiers/Veterans basically handing them IOU's.

Our veterans should be treated like kings, not like that person stealing welfare. Saying "We can't pay for that" is disgusting to me because you started 2 wars that COULD have been avoided and once started, they are very hard to get out of.

One phrase Republicans and Right Wing Libertarians love to toss around is "Everyone wants something for free now days" Freedom isn't free and our Veterans deserve better. :usflag:

Watch the Right Wing Corporate controlled puppets tell us that Veteran benefits are just "sugar" and once they get some, they will just want more...........

Did you write a letter to your congressman requesting more be done for me and mine? Those who gave more than I ever will?

No?

Did you ask Obama to appropriate more to soldiers? Or to stop slashing military budgets while recruiting more soldiers?

Did you watch shipmates who graduated the same time as you swab decks for up to 8 months longer than they had to at the recruit barracks because the budget wouldn't allow them to get assigned to duty?

Did you write a letter to your congressman requesting more be done for me and mine? Those who gave more than I ever will?

No?

Did you ask Obama to appropriate more to soldiers? Or to stop slashing military budgets while recruiting more soldiers?

Did you watch shipmates who graduated the same time as you swab decks for up to 8 months longer than they had to at the recruit barracks because the budget wouldn't allow them to get assigned to duty?

I'm open to ridicule the Left about this as well, but I will be honest and haven't heard Obama cut military budgets. Last I heard in 2010 Obama forced war to be placed into the military budget so the people knew what was spent. Putting war under "National Defense" shot up spending since it wasn't there before. You know Bush probably had it in the budget under "Don't look at this bill! It's a good one" or something named pretty like the Patriot Act. Lot's of budget clean up after that tool hence budget.

I want to be sure you aren't just a false media parrot so give me a link to Obama cutting funding to the military with a Right Wing Congress in control since 2010. I'm open minded and you might be surprised, I don't like the Corporate purchased sell out Obama.

I'm open to ridicule the Left about this as well, but I will be honest and haven't heard Obama cut military budgets. Last I heard in 2010 Obama forced war to be placed into the military budget so the people knew what was spent.

I want to be sure you aren't just a false media parrot so give me a link to Obama cutting funding to the military with a Right Wing Congress in control since 2010. I'm open minded and you might be surprised, I don't like the Corporate purchased sell out Obama.

You aren't familiar with the Sequester? Dude, you suck as a troll.

Why don't you school all of us and tell us what spending the sequester cut.

A right wing controlled Congress Sequester cut? No thanks. It has little to do with my topic kiddo.

Maybe you should focus a little more on Veterans/Soldiers and a little less on bs :troll:

You do know that the President isn't a king and doesn't control a country (R)ight? Limited powers and all that? ...........Of course you don't.

A right wing controlled Congress Sequester cut? No thanks. It has little to do with my topic kiddo.

Maybe you should focus a little more on Veterans/Soldiers and a little less on bs :troll:

You do know that the President isn't a king and doesn't control a country (R)ight? Limited powers and all that? ...........Of course you don't.

Wait, America isn't a dictatorship? They've been lying this whole time?

Wait, America isn't a dictatorship? They've been lying this whole time?

Ever look up the term Dictatorship? It's actually Party or Person, not just Person.

Today we see the majority of Americans want to see how Obamacare works, majority of Americans want to close the loopholes on background checks, the majority of Americans want to end sales on Assault Style Rifles. The Current Republican/Libertarian party used Government force to ignore these polls and Dictate.

I have an opinion but my opinion is my own. I believe that America is a good and just place and will respect when my opinion on Obamacare and Military style weapons is a minority. I will not stand silent when IDIOTS try to Dictate this Country because this is not a Dictator style Country my friend...

Ever look up the term Dictatorship? It's actually Party or Person, not just Person.

Today we see the majority of Americans want to see how Obamacare works, majority of Americans want to close the loopholes on background checks, the majority of Americans want to end sales on Assault Style Rifles. The Current Republican/Libertarian party used Government force to ignore these polls and Dictate.

I have an opinion but my opinion is my own. I believe that America is a good and just place and will respect when my opinion on Obamacare and Military style weapons is a minority. I will not stand silent when IDIOTS try to Dictate this Country because this is not a Dictator style Country my friend...

You are all over the place. Have you figured out yet 1) who proposed the sequester and 2) how it was signed into law?

You see. I'm not an attack artist troll. I do my homework. When I see a flaw I change single topic party idea's in an instant. I don't think you knew that Bush hid war cost from the American people. This is not an attack on you, it's an attack on politics/smoke and mirrors.

Right Wing media teaches the Right all they want to know. The Left Wing is growing because Christianity is growing.

My perspective as a Christian is that; People wearing a helmet to defend a Country should be paid more than people with a helmet defending a football.

Superficial America has got to understand priorities. We have to pay for, respect and even idolize our soldiers for what they do. We need to ensure our soldiers that we will not go to war unless it's absolutely necessary instead of embracing this trigger happy Government we have, Diplomacy works.

Americans need to remember we are at war. They are so wrapped up in earning and spending that they don't take time to think about why our system is so good. Ask Americans how long we have been at war with Afghanistan. See how many get this right, 11 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 5 days. Besides the death toll which is more significant, what is the monetary toll, $30 Million a day? I forget.

You aren't very smart kid. But welcome to politics
http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/sequester/the-presidents-plan

The President has put forward a specific plan that will avoid sequestration's harmful budget cuts and reduce the deficit in a balanced way

Well done sir. You are a troll extraordinaire.

3w1ej.gif

Well done sir. You are a troll extraordinaire.

3w1ej.gif

You are the one trolling. I am the one winning.

And as I stated before, I will lose with good grace. You simply hold a false argument at this point. I asked for information because I am open to it. You can't deliver.

Back