My Personal Experience Surviving Humanity's Political World Orders.

serenity

Verified User
My brain evolves because of genetics, not art vs reality debates. I navigate adapting to space living one of a kind, not a mind obeying maybes cradle to grave.

I am a sole creation of genetic combinations that survived intellectual self destruction so far. I figured out how this species corrupts its own kind each generation every generation since dawn of civilization.

that kind of goes back 7,000 years of recorded history in every vernacular tribalism pretending now isn't eternity.

Go ahead and try to say this isn't how humanity got to this point in time didn't happen from within this species directing social outcomes academically, artistically, economically, politically, spiritually, social consensus(morality, legality, ethics), each generation gap lived to current situations in this atmosphere.

as I say all the time I understand means, motives, methods, hope, faith, charity, power, wealth, fame, how, why, what, where, when, which, place, thing, person existed as genetically displaced without knowing each person displaced because I only exist one way.

Adapting in space mutually timed apart now as any combination of periodic elements or combined chromosomes here now. Equality without a doubt.

Universal balancing doesn't create mayhem, madness, misery, humanity does for not obeying power of suggesting now isn't eternity. We the people believe and anyone not of a fatih now isn't eternity will be subject of insubordination, treason, blasphemy by their own ideology first.

Guess what induces paranoia? Guess what induces bipolar disorder? Guess what induces multiple personality disorders? Guess what creates love and hate over instinctive apathy and empathy.

Guess what creates chaos in perpetual balancing? longitude, latitude, attitude, platitude of rank gets privileges the faithful gave away following ideas anything else is possible leaving those controlling the flow of information powerful, wealthy, in command of people demanding human rights to eliminate anyone not complying with denying now is eternity. Remind you about the Biblical story of Jesus.

think I summed up history of 7,000 years with no exceptions regardless which reality you want to discuss? Pick a generation gap since inception of ancestral lineages by race, creed, color, national origin, gender preference, economic theory, political leaning, spiritual conviction life exceeds the moment here and/or invention of reality.

I invented Intellectual Armageddon and set it in motion 17 years ago. Bloodless Armageddon. Person only has to change their mind from believing now isn't eternity to accepting it always was and forgive themselves, their ancestry for all the confusion created within their own ancestral lineages.

I did.

Back