Mubarak blames U.S.

Big Money

03832392-e1377101651594.jpg

In a series of extraordinarily candid conversations, Mubarak, who was ousted after mass protests in 2011, holds forth on a wide range of subjects, including his own removal from power, which he blames on his ostensible ally, the United States.

http://world.time.com/2013/09/23/egypts-mubarak-blames-u-s-for-his-downfall/#ixzz2fjAdTtrg

He was a ruthless dictator who the U.S. Propped up as long as he served our interest in subjugating the Egyptian people.

Are you saying Obama used him and then tossed him aside?

obama-and-mubarak.jpg

Many U.S. Presidents did, I don't know for sure about Obama. I think Obama set the wheels in motion for the U.S. to step away from what we had been supporting in Egypt. I am not sure if it naturally took that long, or if that represented a change in President Obama's position on Egypt.

Many U.S. Presidents did, I don't know for sure about Obama. I think Obama set the wheels in motion for the U.S. to step away from what we had been supporting in Egypt. I am not sure if it naturally took that long, or if that represented a change in President Obama's position on Egypt.

It doesn't look as though Obama was opposed to Mubarak in these photos, does it?

Barack+Obama+Hosni+Mubarak+Obama+Meets+Egyptian+vQha3N2OaGfl.jpg

It doesn't look as though Obama was opposed to Mubarak in these photos, does it?

Barack+Obama+Hosni+Mubarak+Obama+Meets+Egyptian+vQha3N2OaGfl.jpg

It does not, and as I said I don't know... But I am sure as shit not going to base my opinion or some photo-op diplomacy photos of the President with the leader of our best ally in the Middle East.

That President Obama was friendly with Mubark or was helping to prop him up. If I am wrong, you tell me, why post those photos?

Do pictures of Obama and Mubarak smiling together have a hidden meaning to you? Earlier you said this:

I am sure as shit not going to base my opinion or some photo-op diplomacy photos of the President with the leader of our best ally in the Middle East.

They do not have any meaning to me. What is the meaning to you?

The meaning they have to me is exactly what you see.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Aren't you the one that stated that Mubarak was the leader of our best ally in the Middle East?

The meaning they have to me is exactly what you see.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Aren't you the one that stated that Mubarak was the leader of our best ally in the Middle East?

He was, he is not any longer. In my opinion, propping up a dictator who is ruthless with his people for our own short-term best interests is harmful to our long term interests. I am happy we can agree on the fact that the photos are meaningless then to our discussion.

He was, he is not any longer. In my opinion, propping up a dictator who is ruthless with his people for our own short-term best interests is harmful to our long term interests. I am happy we can agree on the fact that the photos are meaningless then to our discussion.

Can we agree that meddling in the internal affairs of other nations is wrong?

Back