More black on white violence

patriot66

Banned
This is starting to seem like a trend! love CCW

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130829003-mob-pittsburgh.html

From Channel 11 News Pittsburgh:

Slepski was savagely beaten after the girls threw a bottle at her car on Concord Street and she stopped to confront them.

“I was mad. I knew they were younger. I thought they were in their early 20s. I got out and said, ‘What is your problem?’” Slepski said.

All four African-American girls then called her names before getting physically violent.

“They yelled, ‘Shut up white [expletive].’ The other said, ‘Get that white [expletive],’” Slepski said.

Slepski said she tried to get back into her car but the girls grabbed her by the hair.

“The one punched me in the head and I was on a set of concrete steps and my head hit the concrete so hard,” said Slepski. “Then they all got on top of me and all their hands were in my hair. They kept telling each other to, ‘Kick her in the head. Kick her head in the concrete.’”

One on-looker threatened to call the police — which made the girls angry, said Slepski. Another came over the tried to physically restrain the girls. Eventually they fled, but not before stealing Slepski’s purse.

“They yelled, ‘Shut up white [expletive].’” Siepski said “The other (attacker) said, ‘Get that white [expletive].”

Police have arrested four black juveniles and charged them with robbery, conspiracy, propulsion of missiles and ethnic intimidation

try them as adults and put them away

To find random examples of this does not make a trend. It's like the people who post about a random gun incident and saying all gun owners are irresponsible.

To find random examples of this does not make a trend. It's like the people who post about a random gun incident and saying all gun owners are irresponsible.

I don't know what your thought process is but you can't ignore statistics.

Statistically blacks in most area's commit more crime of all types. Weird how blacks also hold the statistics for the least educated.

Right Wing media has been trying to prove statistics for a long time now when it's simply common sense. The real question is beyond the idiots that listen to Right Wing media. Why are blacks poor, uneducated, and commit crimes more frequently.

I can tell you one thing. It doesn't have anything to do with slavery. Nope. They forgot about that a long time ago. I couldn't imagine why someone would refuse to work in America simply because they were separated from their immediate family to come to America to work. I say get over it, (R)ight?

The slavery wound is still there. They are still in a Country full of people that aren't of their origin. Don't judge them for this, you brought this.

Most will say "get over Bush and this topic, it was so long ago"

But the Democracy, the people, have never forgot that we took this land from good people using Republican methods. Fear, hate, power and money.

We The People don't fear any of those. We the people recognize that the people meant to be helped in programs are not leechers of society so help us find a better way of delivery or be you. We the people know that a poor black child born to two crack head parents will probably become a welfare recipient or a shooter in a massacre. We the people know that there are absolute gravities that will prevent this child from succeeding.

Today, there are people that want to change gun violence, education abandonment and political idiocracy through money.

I don't know what your thought process is but you can't ignore statistics.

Statistically blacks in most area's commit more crime of all types. Weird how blacks also hold the statistics for the least educated.

Right Wing media has been trying to prove statistics for a long time now when it's simply common sense. The real question is beyond the idiots that listen to Right Wing media. Why are blacks poor, uneducated, and commit crimes more frequently.

I can tell you one thing. It doesn't have anything to do with slavery. Nope. They forgot about that a long time ago. I couldn't imagine why someone would refuse to work in America simply because they were separated from their immediate family to come to America to work. I say get over it, (R)ight?

The slavery wound is still there. They are still in a Country full of people that aren't of their origin. Don't judge them for this, you brought this.

Most will say "get over Bush and this topic, it was so long ago"

But the Democracy, the people, have never forgot that we took this land from good people using Republican methods. Fear, hate, power and money.

We The People don't fear any of those. We the people recognize that the people meant to be helped in programs are not leechers of society so help us find a better way of delivery or be you. We the people know that a poor black child born to two crack head parents will probably become a welfare recipient or a shooter in a massacre. We the people know that there are absolute gravities that will prevent this child from succeeding.

Today, there are people that want to change gun violence, education abandonment and political idiocracy through money.

Say no to drugs.

As usual, the comments at your link are very informative:

Emma Alvarez Huff · Troy, Ohio
That's the only way they know how to fight in a pack, nothing but a bunch of COWARDS.

May Britton · Top Commenter · San Jacinto College
thats true-- people are just gonna have to start carring guns --make a believer out of them--this is ridiculous mess with them you get shot maybe then they'll understand english--only way to go it looks like the nigger presidemnt isn't gonna do anything and neither is jackson --sharpton an jerrimiah wright somebody needs to go after them --catch them in the same way that MLK was altho he didn't derserve it but these 3 racist maniacs does --catch them out on the road and BANG

Lee Roy
And that's why we call them.....

David Williams · Top Commenter · I didn't
I'II finish that foryou...Ni@@ers.

Steve Smith · Zion-Benton Township High School
NIGGERS!!!!!​

These are the people who are on your side.

And you are on theirs.

Back