MODS: Clarification, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howey

Banned
I'd like to refer you to Rule 11 of the Board Rules:

11. No Posing. Definition: Creating a "troll" account that matches another user's account. These accounts will be banned, leaving your other account open. Unless it was done for the purpose of intimidation, you will likely lose permanently all access to the site if such is the case.

I understand Legion himself never used the board name "Legion" and there have been other "Legion" posters who referred to the name but didn't take it on. Yet, we all called "egion" "Legion" even through all of his incarnations.

Now we have Yurt trolling under Legion's name. Directly. That's obviously a violation of the above rule.

Will you be taking action or allow it to continue?

I'd like to refer you to Rule 11 of the Board Rules:

I understand Legion himself never used the board name "Legion" and there have been other "Legion" posters who referred to the name but didn't take it on. Yet, we all called "egion" "Legion" even through all of his incarnations.

Now we have Yurt trolling under Legion's name. Directly. That's obviously a violation of the above rule.

Will you be taking action or allow it to continue?

Of course, being the hack that you are, you won't be pressing for Darla to be banned under that rule for using her old name AnglScarlett to get round a thread ban.

Howey shut the fuck up. Yurt isn't here and he isn't legion. Learn to accept that you fucking moron. If you ban a legion name from your thread it applies to all his names.

Howey shut the fuck up. Yurt isn't here and he isn't legion. Learn to accept that you fucking moron. If you ban a legion name from your thread it applies to all his names.

It isn't yurt, then it was someone who went to the Yurt School of Moronic Behavior, lol

Of course, being the hack that you are, you won't be pressing for Darla to be banned under that rule for using her old name AnglScarlett to get round a thread ban.

Ah yes...the much vaunted Rightie tactic of "well they do it too"!

It always works so well...NOT!

You really have completed your journey to the dark side, haven't you?

Ah yes...the much vaunted Rightie tactic of "well they do it too"!

It always works so well...NOT!

You really have completed your journey to the dark side, haven't you?

Actually I did not do anything like that. Tom is a moron. I used another name of MINE, not a troll of someone else's. What I did is not a banning offense...I am sure it could become one if I kept doing it after the mods told me to stop, but that was not the case. The guy posts about me in every post he makes. Sicko.

Actually I did not do anything like that. Tom is a moron. I used another name of MINE, not a troll of someone else's. What I did is not a banning offense...I am sure it could become one if I kept doing it after the mods told me to stop, but that was not the case. The guy posts about me in every post he makes. Sicko.

Of course not...I knew the minute I saw your name in his post it was going to be another one of those posts that plays fast and loose with the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back