Mindset

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
On the way back from my Grandson's Doctors appt, we ended up behind a driver on one of the main roads in the country.
The driver of this car was all over his lane, while driving.
His tires would end up on the yellow center line and then he would be driving on the white line on the right side of the road.
So I called 911 and explained the situation and said I was worried that the driver was impaired, either alcohol, drugs, tired, or maybe even a medical condition.
While talking to 911, in two jurisdictions no less, the driver made several turns, on to other roads; but continued pretty much in the original direction.

He then turned into a small business mall and I just pulled over to the side of the road.
He made a turn and exitted out on the same street that he had been on and then turned left, still heading in his original direction.
As I'm explaining all this to the dispatcher, two Police vehicles drove by and took off after him.
I went home.
After about 1/2 hr, I got a call from the dispatcher. She told me thanks for being involved and said that the driver wasn't impaired; but had no explanation why someone would report him driving erratically.

The Police let him go; but can you guess what his reasoning was, for being stopped?

Back