Mental Hospital Release Exam

cancel2 2022

Canceled
alberta+mental+hospital+release+exam+questions.jpg

On Number four you use the form itself and one side of the box for the answer as one piece of the rectangle, that way you have to only use three lines to create the rectangle... The do not equal sign is for number 2. The other two it looks like you got right. I'm sure they'd accept something that seemed logical like MTWTWTM as well...

On Number four you use the form itself and one side of the box for the answer as one piece of the rectangle, that way you have to only use three lines to create the rectangle... The do not equal sign is for number 2. The other two it looks like you got right. I'm sure they'd accept something that seemed logical like MTWTWTM as well...

To whom are you talking? Anyway do you think that arguing with the mental hospital staff about the answers will get you out?

To whom are you talking? Anyway do you think that arguing with the mental hospital staff about the answers will get you out?

It would depend on how you argued. Getting angry wouldn't, but showing that your answer was logical using reason likely would. I seriously doubt this is actually a release "test" for a mental hospital though. Some extremely intelligent people could easily "pass" this, but that wouldn't change that they may be homicidal or suicidal.

Back